Best Photos of 2008

Old January 3rd 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

Default Best Photos of 2008

turtle you should post your photos anyyways because your ones on the
other picture thread seem just fine

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
Old January 3rd 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Not wanting to start another topless debate but these pictures are from
one of the best unicycling experiences I had last year.

[image:
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...1354_6782.jpg]

[image:
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...1352_6309.jpg]

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old January 3rd 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

and now for something completely different, ( sunglasses and shorts)

|Filename: logan maui front st 08001.jpg |

aspenmike
Old January 3rd 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

the best ever....

"the only way it could be better is if it had tits... and was on fire"
Yahtzee, zero puncuation.

30618
30619

|Filename: NAUCC gym puck_0708.jpg |

Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

Team Forrest, Underground
*)---, '30ft Coaster~

johnfoss:
What do you call the bunches of kids that follow Kris around at big
unicycle conventions? "Holmies".
Old January 3rd 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Phil_on_uni;1163292 wrote:
"the only way it could be better is if it had tits... and was on fire"
Yahtzee, zero puncuation.

Shurikens and lightning. I think your photos are awesome.

--
timekeeper
Old January 3rd 09, 10:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

timekeeper;1163294 wrote:
Shurikens and lightning. I think your photos are awesome.

aint nothing better then a gun that shoots shurikens and lighting

Old January 3rd 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

my personal best of 2008 album contains 80 pictures so its hard
for me to pick the best ones... and all of them are taken by camera
phone as lready said...but anyway, i think this one was the best (maybe
others will follow, or how many are allowed in the rules?)
the real moooohni

|Filename: DSC02090.jpg |

turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old January 3rd 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

turtle;1163406 wrote:
my personal best of 2008 album contains 80 pictures so its hard
for me to pick the best ones... and all of them are taken by camera
phone as lready said...but anyway, i think this one was the best (maybe
others will follow, or how many are allowed in the rules?)
the real moooohni

Gets my vote.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old January 3rd 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

I'll let you know if I find anything else!

Edit: Yes, that is a pregnant unicyclist ice sculpture!

|Filename: DSC_0495.jpg |

Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old January 3rd 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

Wow those were some really nice pictures. My favourites were madison's
where the uni was sitting on the beach ( I have it as my background
now), the night basketball, where's waldo, and turtle's picture.

--
Matt_V

-Matt
My msn: - Add me if you wish