Unicon XV who is going?

Old November 4th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Unicon XV who is going?

I'm looking into going to Unicon XV and right now the only thing that is
really holding me back is that I might be going to University that year
and I don't know if I want to screw up my first year at all.

I'm thinking though about lodging and things like that and that I would
probably want to visit NZ a bit, and I'm looking to see who else is
going to Unicon, and would want to travel around a bit.

Or even who is going, as it is always cool to see who is attending an
event like this.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old November 4th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

I am planning on going and traveling around a bit as well.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name
Old November 4th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

I'm planning on going

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old November 4th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kidmuni

I shall be there.

--
kidmuni

*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in
Australia! - * www.unicycle.com.au
Old November 4th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

eh, it looks like it will end up being at the same time as my junior
year midterms, but I'll be there.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)
Old November 4th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

I'm seriously considering attending. I've always wanted to visit NZ,
and it'd be pretty awesome to spend Xmas & New Year's there! If I go,
it'll be for two-ish weeks, and I'll def. want to do some touring... any
suggestions?

Nathan, don't worry about "screwing up" your University attendance.
Your first year is the least critical, IMHO... and you've got enough
advance notice that you should be able to work out an arrangement with
your profs / advisors. If you have the resources to do this, then go
for it!!!

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
Old November 4th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Ill be there I will have to travel REALLY far though

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old November 4th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

I'm going.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 4th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

I'll be there, no doubt. Just a handy 5 hour drive for us.

Can't wait to meet some of you guys! (Not you Michael )

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day
Old November 4th 08, 06:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
napalm

I'll be finished my degree by then and will probably be looking forwad
to a holiday so i don't see any reason why i won't be there. I might
also stay on for a while so i can check out all the cool muni spots (NZ
has mountains that us Aussies can only dream about) so if any locals or
visitors want to have a post unicon muni fest then i say we try and get
something organised!
mark

--
napalm

you wont do it...your SCARED!
"We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great,
intellectual conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only
man made, like God"
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff

Unicon 14 Countdown! pedrotejada Unicycling 22 July 24th 08 11:14 PM
UNICON have fun nzunicyclist.dan Unicycling 1 July 21st 06 10:55 AM
Unicon 06 tadaniels Unicycling 4 July 9th 04 12:58 AM
unicon north Unicycling 3 May 2nd 04 02:32 PM