FOR SALE - Spot Singlespeed

Old December 21st 04, 02:49 AM
Thylacine

Default FOR SALE - Spot Singlespeed

My appologies in advance if this is not the appropriate place to pos
this, but I'm trying to sell my Spot Singlespeed. Please find below th
info. If you have any questions, feel free to 'e-mail
) me. I'm after AUD1700 for the complete bike
Cheers.

Spot singlespeed, Matte Black, 24.2" top tube, seat tube 17.75
centre to centre / 20.75" centre to top (complete specs can be found o
www.spotbikes.com.) Component highlights include Answer ProTaper carbo
bars, Thomson stem (new), Syncros post, WTB SST K Ti saddle; Shiman
Deore DX hubs laced to Tioga rims, XT cranks and BB with Spot chainrin
and guard, Avid Arch Rival front brake (new), Deore rear, DX levers
Forks are brand new suspension corrected Tange rigid forks.

This frame was one of the first Spots in Australia and has served m
very well. Frame is in excellent condition except for a few superficia
scratches esp. on the left chainstay and the usual wear and tear on
frame of this vintage.

I will ship Australia-wide for AU$50 but prefer to sell local
Melbourne ). First to see this bike will buy as it is an awesome bik
at a stellar price - compare the new price of the frame alone of ove
AU$1500!.

Serious enquiries e-mail me for pix. Thanks for looking

--
Thylacine