New Uk uni meet south west

Old January 15th 04, 05:49 PM
thinuniking

Default New Uk uni meet south west

Sarah Miller and a few Friends are running a south west unicycle meet
this year as far as I know I hope to See loads of southwest riders and
some riders from further a field. THis was posted in the South west call
out post.

Sarah Miller
Guest

Registered: Not Yet
Location:

Southwest call out
thinuniking . com
wrote:

hi i think you know i am riding in the south west, tree and phil in

fact
i will see you on saturday.I think there is going to be a unimeet in

the
south west but sarah miller and a few friends r sorting it out how's

it
going sarah?

Plans are going well.
Here is the first public announcement

South West Uni meet , Saturday 28th Feb 2004 12noon-5pm
Priory High School sports hall
just off the Topsham road, Exeter.
Easily accessible by car or public transport.

Unicycle Hockey, Basket ball,fun games, workshops and UUU level
testing.

Cost
5 pound for riders
1 pound for non rider parents etc
Free tea/ coffee/ squash/ car parking.

You need to surport this one folks. These events cost quite a bit to
hold in a good hall, if
there is enough money after paying the costs this time we can look at
doing it again and maybe making South West uni meets a regular thing.

Volunteers needed to help out with bits and pieces on the day.
More info will go onto a web site in the near future.

Hope to see lots of you there.
Sarah

--
Union of UK Unicyclists
By and for UK riders

01-14-2004 10:53 PM

treepotato
No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Registered: May 2003
Location: UK

yippeee! a uni meet near me!

i will definatly try to come got as parents first but hopefully they'll
let me is it near exeter train station? unicycling distance?

__________________
Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it

01-15-2004 12:59 PM

thinuniking
mad as a clown

Registered: Aug 2003
Location: devon uk

Thanks sarah, do you have a uni i could use for indoors as you know I
only have my trials as I really want to play hockey as I did hockey for
a G.C.S.E and loved it not uni hock though also i would like to try my
newer skills on a skinny tyre.even if you only had an old one I would be
very greatfull. I will help with stuff if you want eg if phil and I
could for a scouting ride of trials spots or something so we don't spent
half the day looking for them on the meet.I have done a little already
when I have been to Exeter to get my braces removed YAY! I have seen
some very nice dry fountains and some benches on the high street with
wall(raised plant beds) to bench gaps.I hope you can make it tree as it
would be cool to meet knew unicyclists and maybe show you how to diabolo
if you can teach me to juggle i have never been able to do this and
would be so happy if you showed me.
Ben
If you need a Giraffe i would think the butchers would be glad to bring
theirs.I am sad to tell you that nick as far as i know has Quit
unicycling as he has not been out with us in ages.
i have cracked ww and 1ft ww. and am starting tyre hops and unispins.

__________________
Clown is such a dirty word.

Ben

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

Clown is such a dirty word.
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old January 15th 04, 06:00 PM
treepotato

i'm coming!

it will be nice to meet everyone and unicycle hockey i can't wait!

--

treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old January 15th 04, 06:52 PM
phil

Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old January 15th 04, 07:58 PM
unicycleboy

Wheres Bristol in relation to all this then?

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old January 15th 04, 08:17 PM
phil

unicycleboy wrote:
*Wheres Bristol in relation to all this then?*

80 miles, or a short train ride away...

Phil

Old January 15th 04, 09:54 PM
unicycleboy

Might try to get to it, unless theres a party on that night!

Trev