Austral Wheelrace

Old February 21st 07, 12:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych

Default Austral Wheelrace

hippy Wrote:
My boss will love you forever.. she has a horse.

I'll get some shots at Manch then.. I promise they will be of
sufficiently low quality that little Jimmy with his phonecam will laugh
at my efforts. I'm not sure how easy-going this lot are with roaming
around, "away from one's seat, as it were". I'll test their security. I
think FGF are going to do their 'live' podcasts from the 'drome again. I
still have no idea about which Aussies are riding (if any).

hippy

If your boss has a horse in the UK then she is getting paid HEAPS!!

Put on your best Aussie accent whilst roaming around and I am sure
you'll get off any terrorist charges.

From the CSV site, the following Vics are competing at Manchester:

Leigh Howard, Shane Perkins, Mark French, Mitchell Docker.

Not sure who else but I guess the usual suspects.

--
warrwych

Old February 27th 07, 10:29 PM posted to aus.bicycle
hippy[_12_]

warrwych
If your boss has a horse in the UK then she is getting paid HEAPS!!

Our company has assets of 14+ billion UKP - they share some of it with
staff Her boss has three cars, three houses and wears £2000 suits...

I struggle to pay off my credit card.

Put on your best Aussie accent whilst roaming around and I am sure

you'll
get off any terrorist charges.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one there shouting "AUSSIE!! GO
AUSSIE!!"

From the CSV site, the following Vics are competing at Manchester:
Leigh Howard, Shane Perkins, Mark French, Mitchell Docker.

Others: Ryan Bayley, Skye Lee Armstrong, Belinda Goss (loved the pink
bar tape), Anna Meares and Kristine Bayley (who replaced Kerrie Meares
I think), Ben Kersten, Scott Sunderland, Jack Bobridge, Daniel Ellis,
Travis Meyer. Dunno about Brad McGee - he's in the program but I don't
remember seeing him. The program was quite off in places though.

Not sure who else but I guess the usual suspects.

See above.

I took a stack of photos and as usual a stack of them are **** but
that's what you get for not using your camera for 2 years, having cheap
kit and standing up in the pleb area and not being within the "inner
circle". I will probably post them to thehippy.net. Might even do it
now..

hippy

--
hippy

Old February 27th 07, 10:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych[_2_]

hippy Wrote:
warrwych
If your boss has a horse in the UK then she is getting paid HEAPS!!

Our company has assets of 14+ billion UKP - they share some of it with
staff Her boss has three cars, three houses and wears £2000 suits...

I struggle to pay off my credit card.

Put on your best Aussie accent whilst roaming around and I am sure

you'll
get off any terrorist charges.

I'm pretty sure I was the only one there shouting "AUSSIE!! GO
AUSSIE!!"

From the CSV site, the following Vics are competing at Manchester:
Leigh Howard, Shane Perkins, Mark French, Mitchell Docker.

Others: Ryan Bayley, Skye Lee Armstrong, Belinda Goss (loved the pink
bar tape), Anna Meares and Kristine Bayley (who replaced Kerrie Meares
I think), Ben Kersten, Scott Sunderland, Jack Bobridge, Daniel Ellis,
Travis Meyer. Dunno about Brad McGee - he's in the program but I don't
remember seeing him. The program was quite off in places though.

Not sure who else but I guess the usual suspects.

See above.

I took a stack of photos and as usual a stack of them are **** but
that's what you get for not using your camera for 2 years, having cheap
kit and standing up in the pleb area and not being within the "inner
circle". I will probably post them to thehippy.net. Might even do it
now..

hippy

Kerrie Meares hadn't posted time to be included in the team, which,
from listening to Anna M on the FGF podcast was frustrating for Anna,
who really wants not an Aust women's sprint team but a Meares women's
sprint team

Belinda needs pink bar tape to tell her white BT from the 100s of other
white BTs on the racks. The pink tape held her in good stead, scoring 2
silver.

I think Brad McGee was there briefly??? Raced a heat at least I think.

Waiting patiently for your upload and glad to hear you were not
arrested for wearing a large overcoat and taking photos

--
warrwych

Old March 13th 07, 10:35 PM posted to aus.bicycle
hippy[_21_]

Kerrie Meares hadn't posted time to be included in the team, which,

from
listening to Anna M on the FGF podcast was frustrating for Anna, who

really
wants not an Aust women's sprint team but a Meares women's sprint

team

Christine Bayley was Kerrie's replacement - is she related to Ryan
Bayley?

Belinda needs pink bar tape to tell her white BT from the 100s of

other
white BTs on the racks. The pink tape held her in good stead, scoring

2
silver.

It looked cool. Stood out nicely.

I think Brad McGee was there briefly??? Raced a heat at least I

think.

I think he raced on Friday, the day I was *cough* working.

Waiting patiently for your upload and glad to hear you were not

arrested for wearing a large overcoat and taking photos

My pics were sh1te on review (i'm sure I've done better before!). That
link I posted on your blog with the Teschner has heaps of good shots
from inside the track.

hippy

--
hippy