Where to bike SCOTT bikes jerseys (Sydney)

Old March 12th 07, 10:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
scotty72[_2_]

Default Where to bike SCOTT bikes jerseys (Sydney)

Does anyone know where I can find Scott bikes jerseys in Sydney.

I've decided to become an ego maniac and buy one.

Help appreciated.

Scotty

--
scotty72

Old March 12th 07, 11:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_33_]

Check out the source: http://www.netti.com.au/

--
gplama

Old March 12th 07, 11:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
scotty72[_3_]

gplama Wrote:
Check out the source: http://www.netti.com.au/no joy there

They sell the bikes but, not the clothes

at least not on their web site - will call them tomorrow

Scotty

--
scotty72

Old March 12th 07, 11:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_34_]

scotty72 Wrote:
no joy there
They sell the bikes but, not the clothes

Check the 'local dealer' listing link, you might find a LBS that can
get the gear.

--
gplama

Old March 12th 07, 11:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
scotty72[_4_]

gplama Wrote:
Check the 'local dealer' listing link, you might find a LBS that can get
the gear.Yeah, will do

thanks

Scotty

--
scotty72

Old March 12th 07, 10:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
roshea[_6_]

scotty72 Wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find Scott bikes jerseys in Sydney.

I've decided to become an ego maniac and buy one.

Help appreciated.

ScottyThey come up pretty often on ebay, but I can't see any there at the

moment.

--
roshea

Old March 13th 07, 01:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SomeGuy[_15_]

I've got a medium that I won at the Scott (hah) that I've been meaning
to put on ebay for a while now. If that'd fit you let me know and maybe
we can work something out.

--
SomeGuy

Old March 13th 07, 10:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
kanangara[_4_]

SomeGuy Wrote:
I've got a medium that I won at the Scott (hah) that I've been meaning
to put on ebay for a while now. If that'd fit you let me know and maybe
we can work something out.

New with tags still attatched.

I think there is probably a lot of them around & unwanted.

Parbs

--
kanangara

Old March 14th 07, 07:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SomeGuy[_19_]

kanangara Wrote:
I think there is probably a lot of them around & unwanted.

Parbs

Considering most people podiuming at the Scott have probably been
riding long enough to get a pretty big collection of jerseys, I think
that is quite likely :-).

--
SomeGuy

Sydney shops and bikes for mothers TimC Australia 15 November 20th 06 05:59 AM
Front wheels for Scott TT bikes looks like modified Boras Chris M Techniques 3 June 10th 06 05:15 AM
Scott road bikes Tom General 1 January 12th 06 07:58 AM
Sydney, Shops and Older Bikes Snoopy Techniques 9 September 9th 04 04:20 AM
Any bike shops in Sydney that trade in bikes? RossB Australia 6 October 15th 03 09:40 AM