PBK record

Old March 14th 07, 03:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Default PBK record

Ordered Friday evening, arrived following
Wed morning. Certainly a record for me!

Still waiting for a package from Total that
was ordered a fortnight ago.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old March 14th 07, 06:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_18_]

DeF Wrote:
Ordered Friday evening, arrived following
Wed morning. Certainly a record for me!

Still waiting for a package from Total that
was ordered a fortnight ago.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

ive ordered on a friday afternoon and had it by Tuesday.

awesome service.

--
byron27

Old March 14th 07, 07:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_17_]

DeF Wrote:
Ordered Friday evening, arrived following
Wed morning. Certainly a record for me!

Still waiting for a package from Total that
was ordered a fortnight ago.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

Ha - good luck with Total. I'm still waiting on an order placed on 23
February. They've given me a tracking number and a website that does
not recognise that number. .

And then another mob (not pbk) , who seem to take orders without stock,
then tell you they'll get stock the next day, then tell you 10 days
later that they expect stock within the next few days

--
monsterman

Old March 14th 07, 02:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Russ

monsterman wrote:

And then another mob (not pbk) , who seem to take orders without stock,
then tell you they'll get stock the next day, then tell you 10 days
later that they expect stock within the next few days

****, that reminds me about that order i made for some cobra beer at the
beginning of the year...

still waiting lol.

Russ.
Old March 14th 07, 10:04 PM posted to aus.bicycle
hippy[_25_]

DeF Wrote:
Ordered Friday evening, arrived following
Wed morning. Certainly a record for me!
Still waiting for a package from Total that
was ordered a fortnight ago.

I forget about all my orders almost immediately so that it's like xmas
when something arrives. I hide some kind of reminder that I will find
eventually so I don't 'totally' forget orders. Yay for not giving a
damn!

hippy

--
hippy

Old March 14th 07, 11:27 PM posted to aus.bicycle
dgarry[_2_]

monsterman Wrote:
Ha - good luck with Total. I'm still waiting on an order placed on 23
February. They've given me a tracking number and a website that does
not recognise that number. .

And then another mob (not pbk) , who seem to take orders without stock,
then tell you they'll get stock the next day, then tell you 10 days
later that they expect stock within the next few days

What's the website address they gave you for tracking your goods.. They
didn't give me one for my most recent purchase

--
dgarry

Old March 15th 07, 12:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_18_]

dgarry Wrote:
What's the website address they gave you for tracking your goods.. They
didn't give me one for my most recent purchase

they sent me an email which said:

Chris,
Your order has been sent and your tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxx. This
can be tracked at 'www.anpost.ie' (http://www.anpost.ie/)
Regards, Stephanie

--
monsterman

Is this a record? p.k. UK 14 October 18th 06 01:42 AM
for the record Jim Flom Racing 0 February 19th 06 06:04 AM
A New Record Richard Strickland Social Issues 4 September 24th 05 12:55 AM
My new hop record gerblefranklin Unicycling 7 September 20th 03 02:40 PM