Another BikeHike Video

Old March 26th 07, 06:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Default Another BikeHike Video

I've just put up another short video from the
2007 Perth Bike Hike. It's a pan over the 7000
or so cyclists waiting for the off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw_817TDgwA
The strange orange glow is due to the fact
that dawn has only just broken. WA is only
just getting used to the idea of daylight
savings.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old March 26th 07, 08:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Link is down for me.

--

Tony
--

Remove the .fish after .com to reply
--= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

Old March 26th 07, 08:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

((((º wrote:
Link is down for me.

Sorry about that, it's not working for me either.
Might need to wait a while although it's listed
as up on "My Video" page (with 4 views, go figure....)

DeF

Old March 26th 07, 02:38 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gumby

DeF wrote:
((((º wrote:
Link is down for me.

Sorry about that, it's not working for me either.
Might need to wait a while although it's listed
as up on "My Video" page (with 4 views, go figure....)

DeF

Working
bit of a tip

pan slooooowly

Old March 27th 07, 12:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Gumby wrote:
DeF wrote:
((((º wrote:
Link is down for me.

Sorry about that, it's not working for me either.
Might need to wait a while although it's listed
as up on "My Video" page (with 4 views, go figure....)

DeF

Working
bit of a tip

pan slooooowly

Well, I have a better one from before but there was
a hair in the gate.....

DeF.

--
To reply, you'll need to remove your finger.
Old March 27th 07, 03:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gumby

On Mar 27, 7:32 am, DeF
wrote:
Gumby wrote: