Avanti track Bike on Ebay.

Old May 3rd 07, 05:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave A

Default Avanti track Bike on Ebay.

Jaywoo,

for a second I thought this was yours. But I suspect that it's not...

Ebay Number 260111052240.

Looks nice.
Cheers
DaveA

Old May 3rd 07, 06:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 3, 2:06 pm, Dave A wrote:
Jaywoo,

for a second I thought this was yours. But I suspect that it's not...

Ebay Number 260111052240.

Looks nice.
Cheers
DaveA

Q: Could you supply more frame size details, ie seat-tube length.
What size or age was the rider? How old is the bike? Thanks 24-Apr-07
A: Hi there, the full geometry is available on the AvantiBikes.com
website. The geometry hasn't changed since then. This is a 2004 model.
It's only been ridden about half a dozen times. The cranks are much
older but are in great working condition if you excuse the scratches.
The current rider is 5'6" and is a middle-aged novice rider, he's
decided not to continue with track. The bike has never been crashed or
dropped.

sure it's not Jaywoo's?

Old May 3rd 07, 08:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_90_]

Bleve Wrote:

A: Hi there, the full geometry is available on the AvantiBikes.com
website. The geometry hasn't changed since then. This is a 2004 model.
It's only been ridden about half a dozen times. The cranks are much
older but are in great working condition if you excuse the scratches.
The current rider is 5'6" and is a middle-aged novice rider, he's
decided not to continue with track. The bike has never been crashed or
dropped.

sure it's not Jaywoo's?

The 'woo aint 5'6".. and isn't someone I'd consider novice after his
last 6 months of masters dominance in the pinnacle series!

--
gplama

Old May 3rd 07, 12:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_53_]

gplama Wrote:
The 'woo aint 5'6".. and isn't someone I'd consider novice after his
last 6 months of masters dominance in the pinnacle series!

hey gp have you seen the picture on the back page of the first section
of the Age today??

Might be worth a look

--
byron27

Old May 3rd 07, 12:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_91_]

byron27 Wrote:
hey gp have you seen the picture on the back page of the first section
of the Age today??

Might be worth a look

nuppers... do tell... as long as it isn't a picture of me breaking the
law on my bicycle, its all good.

--
gplama

Old May 3rd 07, 03:52 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-05-03, byron27 (aka Bruce)

gplama Wrote:
The 'woo aint 5'6".. and isn't someone I'd consider novice after his
last 6 months of masters dominance in the pinnacle series!

hey gp have you seen the picture on the back page of the first section
of the Age today??

Might be worth a look

GIF?

Or URL?

--
TimC
Rule 46 of the Oxford Union Society in London reads, "Any member introducing a
Old May 4th 07, 02:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 3, 5:07 pm, gplama gplama.2pz...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote:

A: Hi there, the full geometry is available on the AvantiBikes.com
website. The geometry hasn't changed since then. This is a 2004 model.
It's only been ridden about half a dozen times. The cranks are much
older but are in great working condition if you excuse the scratches.
The current rider is 5'6" and is a middle-aged novice rider, he's
decided not to continue with track. The bike has never been crashed or
dropped.

sure it's not Jaywoo's?

The 'woo aint 5'6".. and isn't someone I'd consider novice after his
last 6 months of masters dominance in the pinnacle series!

yeah, it is, come on, come clean...