P Platers!

Old May 27th 07, 05:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
NoBoozHere

Default P Platers!

Red (NSW) P Plater's....geez. Not only did the little clown miss by
centimeters he then stopped right against the curb, at the next red light,
so I couldn't get pass. Now, if I unclipped and dragged the little turd from
his car and gave him a quick bitch slap (in front of the young lady in the
passenger seat whom I'm sure he was trying to impress) I'd be the criminal.
It's a crazy world.

Is it worth reporting incidents such as this to the police or do I just need
to become a little more thick skinned? I vaguely remember a website where
you could post the rego number of such vehicles too. Is that still around?

Old May 27th 07, 08:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Sun, 27 May 2007 14:23:58 +1000
NoBoozHere mailhostApplication wrote:
Red (NSW) P Plater's....geez. Not only did the little clown miss by
centimeters he then stopped right against the curb, at the next red light,

Passing too close is bad. Stopping by the curb is his right, you can't
complain.

Zebee
Old May 27th 07, 08:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_221_]

NoBoozHere Wrote:
Red (NSW) P Plater's....geez. Not only did the little clown miss by
centimeters he then stopped right against the curb, at the next red
light, so I couldn't get pass. Now, if I unclipped and dragged the
little turd from his car and gave him a quick bitch slap (in front of
the young lady in the passenger seat whom I'm sure he was trying to
impress) I'd be the criminal. It's a crazy world."Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat

you with experience".

A regularly used quote, seldom proved incorrect.

NoBooz Wrote:
Here Is it worth reporting incidents such as this to the police or do I
just need to become a little more thick skinned? I vaguely remember a
website where you could post the rego number of such vehicles too. Is
that still around? Here 'tis: 'http://www.idiotdriver.com.au'

(http://www.idiotdriver.com.au/)

Although it's now closed, possibly awaiting new owners:

" .. After nearly two years, over 100,000 hits and 3300 plus reports
we've decided to call it a day. Thank you to everybody that contributed
to this site which we believe is a novel way of making idiot drivers
accountable to all road users. If you would like to contact us
regarding this site please do so via the contact us page. Regards D, M
& M. 7 May 2007 .."

Also of interest: Driver Reporting + Incident Flyers (NSW specific)
http://www.massbug.org.au/cgi-bin/tw...ASSBUG/Driver1

MASSBUG: Bike Tips: Reporting traffic incidents to police.
http://tinyurl.com/f65xf

NB: For ABC viewers, you may of seen Fiona talking about the MASSBUG
Bike Bus on the Catalyst special after "Crude" documentary on Thursday
night.

--
cfsmtb