ever have chest pain after?

Old August 17th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default ever have chest pain after?

On Aug 17, 3:03 pm, "Jim Flom" wrote:
My chest pains are no doubt all part of the same psychotic delusional
whatnot that made me hallucinate that I was high on Mount Baker. That's
what I get for holding it in.

If you're gonna get that next breath in, you gotta let the old used
one out!

Good news on what's real, good deal. --D-y

Old August 19th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Jim Flom" wrote in message
"Donald Munro" wrote in message
om...
Jim Flom wrote:
Only the viscosity of my chain oil.

wrote:
You're not supposed to drink that, you know.

He smokes it as it doesn't have the same reputed
side effects as cannabis.

My chest pains are no doubt all part of the same psychotic delusional
whatnot that made me hallucinate that I was high on Mount Baker. That's
what I get for holding it in.

What your blood cholesterol levels Jim?

Old August 19th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote...

What your blood cholesterol levels Jim?

Funny you should ask. A year and a half ago my LDL was high, something like
240, but my ratios were good. so I addressed some diet issues and
cultivated my appreciation of BC VQAs (good domestic (red) wines), and my
cholesterol dropped. In U.S. units (supposedly the only country in the
world that does it this way), my LDL was a borderline 210, and my ratios, as
always, continue to be very good.

Meanwhile, the chest business dissipates incrementally. Too slowly for my
taste, but I'm restraining myself.

Old August 20th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Jim Flom" wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote...

What your blood cholesterol levels Jim?

Funny you should ask. A year and a half ago my LDL was high, something
like 240, but my ratios were good. so I addressed some diet issues and
cultivated my appreciation of BC VQAs (good domestic (red) wines), and my
cholesterol dropped. In U.S. units (supposedly the only country in the
world that does it this way), my LDL was a borderline 210, and my ratios,
as always, continue to be very good.

Meanwhile, the chest business dissipates incrementally. Too slowly for my
taste, but I'm restraining myself.

Well, be sure and have a GOOD talk with the cardiologist when you get to see
him probably 6 months from now in that really great Canadian health care
system.

In the meantime be extremely aware of your heart and circulatory system and
if you have the slightest problem report to the hospital immediately.

The last person I knew with chest pains died while we were talking about it.

Chest problem Ryck Racing 2 June 1st 07 09:01 PM
That Will Put Hair On Your Chest Nathan Racing 5 August 7th 06 06:38 PM
HRM without chest strap - available? Konstantin Shemyak Techniques 8 March 8th 06 09:53 PM
chest pains juggling_unicyclist_joe Unicycling 1 April 10th 05 10:07 PM
FS: Fox DH/Motocross Chest/shoulder armor Kristan Roberge Marketplace 0 February 23rd 05 11:38 AM