Helmet cam action camera for Mountain bike or road

Old April 24th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Helmet cam action camera for Mountain bike or road

A while bike there was a thread on helmet cameras
which can be used for road cycling.
I took the recommendation of a member and bought a run
of the mill SD card cam off ebay and just to surmise,
it was a total waste of money. The quality,
construction was terrible. All I got was junk footage.
About half a year ago I tried a couple of other cams
and ended up sticking with the Adrenaline Systems bike
cam. I really love this cam as you can mount it not
only on your helmet but also on your bike frame,
handlebar and even seat tube. I have gotten great
video since. The quality of their stuff is top of the
line and really easy to use, I was up and running
right after i got their package. I used my Sony
camcorder to record with great results. If I had to
get an upgrade, I would get it from these guys. They
where super helpful and patient - for me that is
either a deal maker or a deal breaker.
You can find the model I got for roadie and mtb use

http://adrenalinecamera.com/index.php?cPath=1_30

I am planning on upgrading to what they call a
varifocal cam. I am still doing research on it and
will get back on it when i see how i can use it.

Lights Camera Action! Bill the Cat Australia 19 May 8th 08 08:14 AM
police, camera, action 11:35pm tonight Adam Lea[_2_] UK 28 February 8th 08 11:12 PM
Carrying camera gear on a mountain bike?? Mark[_4_] Mountain Biking 15 October 17th 07 11:23 AM
Now! Police camera action ITV elyob UK 6 October 9th 07 05:00 PM
Odd Lever action cranks, Ebay Alenax road bike Dave H. Techniques 1 July 21st 06 10:45 PM