typical RBR post

Old November 25th 04, 04:07 PM
MagillaGorilla

Default typical RBR post

Hi,

I like to listen to Icicle Works and Ricky Martin. What do you faggots
listen to on your MP3 players while you train for a $55 purse parking
lot crit?

I also like salt and bacon bits with my baked potato. Can everyone list
what they like to eat after a ride.

Also, tell me what your favorite movie is. And then everyone can list
their favorites too.

After we're done doing this, we can say how "cool" and "fun" it was
talking about it.

Faggotly yours,

Magilla
9th grade