An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Old January 19th 05, 09:08 AM
Edward Dolan

Default An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

"dave" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
You started all this by posting that it was OK with you if others did not
want to obey the helmet law. In a well ordered society, you would be
brought up on charges of enabling criminal behavior. I would put you in
prison for a few years to reflect on the error of your ways. And I would
throw in a horse whipping for good measure. Where does this idea come
from that you are free to obey or not obey the law as you please.

Ohhh a horse whipping er.. Wow. I am impressed.

That is not as far fetched as it sounds. Inflicting bodily pain as
punishment is the only way to get through to some blockheads, especially for
minor offenses. In Saudi Arabia I believe they still inflict rather severe
body punishment for certain crimes.

Of course for more serious crimes like murder only the death penalty will
do. Those who do not favor the death penalty have no respect for life. It is
the same with the abortionists. They too have no respect for life. Those who
favor abortion and those who do not favor the death penalty are cut from the
same cloth. Murderers all!

--
Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota

Old January 20th 05, 04:50 AM
Edward Dolan

"dave" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

[...]

well I was actually7 thinking of you trying to horsewhip me
Do feel free to try.

I say about a half dozen controversial things in my message and I get an
idiotic response. I am throwing pearls before swine. I need to find a
newsgroup that is worthy of me. AB, like ARBR, is full of blockheads!
Apparently cyclists, whether they are riding uprights or recumbents, are
dull bulbs. Hey Ma Look! No Brains!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota