BR Tomorrow?

Old March 24th 07, 12:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
blah

Default BR Tomorrow?

Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Old March 24th 07, 01:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

blah wrote:
Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Sorry mate, got family commitments tomorrow. You would have been very
happy with the ride a couple of weeks ago. Me, FD and Gags riding at a
very sedate pace (I think Gags was just being kind to me and FD).

DaveB
Old March 24th 07, 02:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
blah

On Mar 24, 12:26 pm, DaveB wrote:
blah wrote:
Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Sorry mate, got family commitments tomorrow. You would have been very
happy with the ride a couple of weeks ago. Me, FD and Gags riding at a
very sedate pace (I think Gags was just being kind to me and FD).

DaveB

Oh well; thanks for the reply though - if I get no takers on here I'll
just do the ride an hour or so later and sleep in. So it's win/win,
really.

Old March 24th 07, 03:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_23_]

blah Wrote:
Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Yep, I'll be there. When are you off to the 'sandilands' ???
sedate pace guareanteed

--
flyingdutch

Old March 24th 07, 03:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
jazmo[_9_]

blah Wrote:
Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Would have liked to considering today has been a write off because of
the weather - but I'm thinking I'll out to the Glenvale Cres Crits
tomorrow.

--
jazmo

Old March 24th 07, 04:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
blah

On Mar 24, 2:04 pm, flyingdutch flyingdutch.2nx...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
blah Wrote:

Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Yep, I'll be there. When are you off to the 'sandilands' ???
sedate pace guareanteed

--
flyingdutch

Off to Europe next month for extended holiday (including le tour).
Back in August for a couple of weeks before we join the sand people.
Slow process, but looking good so far.

Old March 24th 07, 04:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
roshea[_10_]

blah Wrote:
Anybody want to come out and see a fat ******* wheeze up hills he used
to fly (apologies to Ess, Gpl and guys who genuinely 'fly') up
tomorrow?

Would a ring-in be welcome? I have looked at the map from time to time
but don't remember a few details - can you please let me know time,
start location (is it Doncaster / Williams Rd) and approx distance?

--
roshea

Old March 24th 07, 04:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle
roshea[_11_]

roshea Wrote:
Would a ring-in be welcome? I have looked at the map from time to time
but don't remember a few details - can you please let me know time,
start location (is it Doncaster / Williams Rd) and approx distance?

Oops - should probably mention this here - daylight savings ends
tonight, so don't forget to put your clock back 1 hour!

--
roshea

Old March 24th 07, 06:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
blah

On Mar 24, 3:48 pm, roshea roshea.2nx...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
roshea Wrote: Would a ring-in be welcome? I have looked at the map from time to time
but don't remember a few details - can you please let me know time,
start location (is it Doncaster / Williams Rd) and approx distance?

Oops - should probably mention this here - daylight savings ends
tonight, so don't forget to put your clock back 1 hour!

--
roshea

Hey there - of course you're welcome, as is anyone on the corner of
Doncaster Road and Williams road at about 7.20am for a 7.30 depart.
Distance can vary. My first when I lived in Box Hill was about 55km
but the optional loops developed since then can push any given ride
out to 100km plus if we do this climb and that extra bit. I'm
underdone at the moment so it'll be quite sedate whatever the length.
There are quite a few jump off points if time or distance is an issue.
Hope to see you tomorrow after the extra hour sleep.

Old March 24th 07, 06:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

blah wrote:
Hey there - of course you're welcome, as is anyone on the corner of
Doncaster Road and Williams road at about 7.20am for a 7.30 depart.

Also take note there are a lot of development works on at the moment at
Shoppingtown. When we rode the other week we met near the corner, but
just up the hills from the lights at the bus stop (if you're coming up
Doncaster Rd).

DaveB

Tomorrow? MMan Racing 0 July 20th 06 05:48 PM
Tomorrow Tim Mullin Racing 0 July 9th 05 03:56 PM
tomorrow - a day away 1oki General 1 April 9th 05 09:48 PM
I'll be at the pub tomorrow Not Responding UK 0 February 10th 05 08:20 PM
Tomorrow... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 2 November 9th 03 05:54 PM