Paris-Roubaix WOOT!!

Old April 15th 07, 09:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Parbs

Default Paris-Roubaix WOOT!!

If only the SBS programming department had half a clue

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

Parbs
Old April 15th 07, 11:14 PM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Parbs wrote:
If only the SBS programming department had half a clue

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

Parbs

Nooooooooooooooooo, anyone in Melb manage to view it via alternative
means and record it?

DaveB
Old April 15th 07, 11:18 PM posted to aus.bicycle
vintage

"Parbs" wrote in message
If only the SBS programming department had half a clue

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

Parbs

Only got one serious reply to my asking about betting on the guys and
although i'm sure everyone was cheering on Stuey they probably weren't as
much as me. :-D I could of lost the $20 and not cared at all but I'll take
this especially after picking Ballan two weeks ago to make it 2/2 in the one
day races this month :-D

http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?p=181422#181422

Pretty stoked this morning on a bunch of levels and couldn't be happier
seeing such a great bloke getting a break thru win and such prestigious one
too.

Go STUEY!

Old April 16th 07, 12:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_57_]

Stuey...

"true grit"

AND he now leads the Pro Tour standings

one gutsy rider...and a nice bloke

A great solid start to the season and after watching him on E3 Prijs
Vlaanderen on Simply.TV where he bridged to the leaders, got dropped
and came back and hung in for a tough faught 9th agaisnt the best, I
had this feeling in the water ,so to speak , that he was on the brink
of a Classic win & that 2007 Paris Roubaix was his if he stayed near
the front and watched the moves ( and even allowing for a puncture)

...what a ride one of the all time classic wins.

This is one "Sunday in Hell" DVD to get...

--
rooman

Old April 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_29_]

This is fully cool, he must be stoked to bits!!

Congratulations Stuey - you deserve every accolade.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old April 16th 07, 01:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 16, 8:14 am, DaveB wrote:
Parbs wrote:
If only the SBS programming department had half a clue

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

Parbs

Nooooooooooooooooo, anyone in Melb manage to view it via alternative
means and record it?

Llama? Torrent?

It clashed with the Tour of Colleraine, maybe Llama didn't get a copy?

Old April 16th 07, 01:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_64_]

Bleve Wrote:

Llama? Torrent?

Not sure at this stage... Eurosport only had the audio coverage online,
I'm hoping there was some English coverage somewhere that was capped.
Given the length of the race and the fact its only been 8hrs (?) since
the finish, I'd expect something to be floating around by the end of
the day. It'll be a damn good watch no doubt!

--
gplama

Old April 16th 07, 02:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 16, 10:52 am, gplama gplama.2p3...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote:

Llama? Torrent?

Not sure at this stage... Eurosport only had the audio coverage online,
I'm hoping there was some English coverage somewhere that was capped.
Given the length of the race and the fact its only been 8hrs (?) since
the finish, I'd expect something to be floating around by the end of
the day. It'll be a damn good watch no doubt!

You bet. How was Colleraine?

I hear, windy ....

Old April 16th 07, 03:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_65_]

Bleve Wrote:

You bet. How was Colleraine?

I hear, windy ....

for me... not worth mentioning. Spat off the back at the first KOM
with people who didn't want to work turns to get back on. Solo for the
next 10kms then rolled around helping people with their mechanicals.

--
gplama

Old April 16th 07, 08:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

DaveB wrote:
Parbs wrote:
If only the SBS programming department had half a clue

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...07/?id=results

Parbs

Nooooooooooooooooo, anyone in Melb manage to view it via alternative
means and record it?

DaveB

Hmmm, a cryptic comment on transitions.org.au suggests it will be
televised SBS April 29 at 11am. Guess we wait and see.

DaveB

Paris Roubaix SBS a5hi5m Australia 18 April 17th 06 10:44 AM
Paris-Roubaix map? Bob Martin Racing 5 March 31st 06 12:50 AM
Paris Roubaix Simon Brooke UK 5 April 19th 05 03:53 PM
paris roubaix Rick Roof Racing 8 January 15th 05 03:56 AM
paris roubaix curt Racing 0 March 12th 04 04:13 PM