Giant haters - don't read this... (FS)

Old April 18th 07, 08:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_71_]

Default Giant haters - don't read this... (FS)

Behold the beauty of my (soon to be ex) TCRc0! So clean and shiny that
the local aged care services are asking for all meals to be prepared on
the pearly white goodness....

http://tinyurl.com/36h5ev

Full specs/details:
Giant TCRc0 2006 - Size M-L (53.5 Compact Frame Sizing)
Colour: White
Frame: Composite carbon fibre 53.5 M-L size
Fork: Composite 1 piece 1 1/8th ahead steerer
F. Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10sp.
R. Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10sp.
Crankset: Ultegra 172.5mm 39x53
Levers: Shimano Ultegra STI 20 speed
Chain: Shimano DuraAce 10sp.
Cassette: Ultegra 12-27
Brakes: Ultegra
H. Bar: Easton EA50 31.8mm
Stem: Syntace composite 31.8mm 110mm
Seat Post: C Tech round composite
Saddle: Fi'zi:k Aliante' Sport w/ti rail
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe (new, never ridden)
Tyres: Maxis ReFuse 23mm - as new, 150kms

$offers

cheers,
lama

--
gplama

Old April 18th 07, 09:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-04-18, gplama (aka Bruce)

[...]

I offer you 10 (ten) dollar!

Actually, I could put a serious offer in, but... are you travelling
north anytime?

--
TimC
"Nature is pretty" -- CmdrTaco
Old April 18th 07, 09:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_72_]

TimC Wrote:

I offer you 10 (ten) dollar!

Actually, I could put a serious offer in, but... are you travelling
north anytime?

heh, no plans to.. but I'll get sick of my holidays soon and may start
wandering around the country on my bicycle.

--
gplama

Old April 18th 07, 10:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_12_]

gplama Wrote:

$offers

how much cash are you offering as well then ??

--
MikeyOz

Old April 18th 07, 11:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_33_]

gplama Wrote:
Behold the beauty of my (soon to be ex) TCRc0! So clean and shiny that
the local aged care services are asking for all meals to be prepared on
the pearly white goodness....

Screw the Giant haters - I know a guy who rides one of these and he
loves it to bits. Apart from that, everything he does on it is with an
abundance of FAST!!

I hope one day someone explains to me exactly why some people diss
Giant bikes, apart form the pointless "everyone has one" whine. Geez
that irritates me.

I need a cookie.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old April 18th 07, 11:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_73_]

gravelmuncher Wrote:
Screw the Giant haters - I know a guy who rides one of these and he
loves it to bits. Apart from that, everything he does on it is with an
abundance of FAST!!

I hope one day someone explains to me exactly why some people diss
Giant bikes, apart form the pointless "everyone has one" whine. Geez
that irritates me.

Agreed... personally I love the TCR range, they've served me well for
the last few years. I've given up defending them - Giant don't pay me
to be a PR machine. Now get the haters to justify their time they
spend bashing them.. My guess is that they're being paid by EVERY other
bike manufacturer to do so.

... or maybe not..

--
gplama

Old April 18th 07, 12:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_13_]

gravelmuncher Wrote:
I hope one day someone explains to me exactly why some people diss Giant
bikes, apart form the pointless "everyone has one" whine. Geez that
irritates me.

Because everyone has one

--
MikeyOz

Old April 18th 07, 04:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
SomeGuy[_32_]

Hmm... If you give me $50 I'll take it to the tip for you.

--
SomeGuy

Old April 18th 07, 11:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

On 2007-04-18, gplama (aka Bruce)

$offers

I offer you 10 (ten) dollar!

Dang, I've been outbid already. I was going to suggest $3.50 and a
kick in the nuts!

BTH

Old April 19th 07, 12:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych[_24_]

MikeyOz Wrote:
Because everyone has one[/QUOTE

or they (giant bikes that is) are aesthetically challenged. Eye of the
beholder... and i aint beholding.. (sorry lamadude)

--
warrwych