Q for Bleve-Spinergy Spox

Old April 19th 07, 12:20 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Q for Bleve-Spinergy Spox

Q for Bleve, does his shop, or does he know of a shop that could (or
perhaps even want too....) service the rear hub of a spinergy spox
wheel. Also the rear wheel has been rebuilt with a new rim and needs
truing up...badly. I think you may need a special tool for this,
looks like it to me....

And before anyone starts, they were given to me, as a training wheel
set they might do ok or perhaps I'll use them in my 5 year plan of
builidng up a SS....

Old April 19th 07, 01:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 19, 9:20 pm, wrote:
Q for Bleve, does his shop, or does he know of a shop that could (or
perhaps even want too....) service the rear hub of a spinergy spox
wheel. Also the rear wheel has been rebuilt with a new rim and needs
truing up...badly. I think you may need a special tool for this,
looks like it to me....

And before anyone starts, they were given to me, as a training wheel
set they might do ok or perhaps I'll use them in my 5 year plan of
builidng up a SS....

I have no idea, but I'll ask the boss tomorrow for you.

Old April 20th 07, 05:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_75_]

MikeyOz Wrote:
Spinergy ?!?!? Do they come with Giant bikes ?

Anyone would think a Giant bike has murdered your family, raped your
dog, and given you speed wobbles on a downhill run.

--
gplama

Old April 20th 07, 05:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych[_28_]

gplama Wrote:
Anyone would think a Giant bike has murdered your family, raped your
dog, and given you speed wobbles on a downhill run.

no, just cancer. From smoking them. That was in days before warning
labels with the graphic depictions of the consequences Giant addiction
were attached to the frames.

--
warrwych

Old April 20th 07, 10:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_17_]

gplama Wrote:
Anyone would think a Giant bike has murdered your family, raped your
dog, and given you speed wobbles on a downhill run.

hehehehe and my Dog has never been the same since, you can't walk up
behind him anymore.

I really don't give a toss about Giant bikes.... just having some fun
ragging on Giant bikes and trying to get a reaction like that above.

--
MikeyOz

Old April 20th 07, 10:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 19, 10:42 pm, Bleve wrote:
On Apr 19, 9:20 pm, wrote:

Q for Bleve, does his shop, or does he know of a shop that could (or
perhaps even want too....) service the rear hub of a spinergy spox
wheel. Also the rear wheel has been rebuilt with a new rim and needs
truing up...badly. I think you may need a special tool for this,
looks like it to me....

And before anyone starts, they were given to me, as a training wheel
set they might do ok or perhaps I'll use them in my 5 year plan of
builidng up a SS....

I have no idea, but I'll ask the boss tomorrow for you.

I spoke to Pete, and yes, we can do it. email me if you want the
details of the shop

Old April 20th 07, 11:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Apr 20, 7:26 pm, Bleve wrote:
On Apr 19, 10:42 pm, Bleve wrote:

On Apr 19, 9:20 pm, wrote:

Q for Bleve, does his shop, or does he know of a shop that could (or
perhaps even want too....) service the rear hub of a spinergy spox
wheel. Also the rear wheel has been rebuilt with a new rim and needs
truing up...badly. I think you may need a special tool for this,
looks like it to me....

And before anyone starts, they were given to me, as a training wheel
set they might do ok or perhaps I'll use them in my 5 year plan of
builidng up a SS....

I have no idea, but I'll ask the boss tomorrow for you.

I spoke to Pete, and yes, we can do it. email me if you want the
details of the shop

Thanks for that, I know where you work, so I'll try and drop them in
this weekend.