De Bortoli tour info

Old April 30th 07, 10:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default De Bortoli tour info

For any of you contemplating (or already entered!) the De Bortoli
Tour, we're still (Blackburn CC) yet to get official permission to use
the domain name we've registered (it's one phone call ... just MAKE
IT!), but I've just put up course maps & stage info etc at the
website, this isn't official yet, but it will be very soon (with a
neater URL ...)

http://rollcage.bl.echidna.id.au:8080/debortolitour

Old May 1st 07, 02:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 1, 7:55 am, Bleve wrote:
For any of you contemplating (or already entered!) the De Bortoli
Tour, we're still (Blackburn CC) yet to get official permission to use
the domain name we've registered (it's one phone call ... just MAKE
IT!), but I've just put up course maps & stage info etc at the
website, this isn't official yet, but it will be very soon (with a
neater URL ...)

http://rollcage.bl.echidna.id.au:8080/debortolitour

and one a little more firewall-friendly :

http://dbtour07.aboc.net.au/

Old May 1st 07, 04:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_25_]

Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!! Good
luck managing it!

The descent of Kinglake should be fun.

--
Jono L

Old May 1st 07, 04:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 1, 1:22 pm, Jono L Jono.L.2pv...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!! Good
luck managing it!

I'm event photographer/web development for this puppy, not traffic
manglement

Old May 1st 07, 09:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_51_]

Bleve Wrote:
On May 1, 1:22 pm, Jono L Jono.L.2pv...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!!

Good
luck managing it!

I'm event photographer/web development for this puppy, not traffic
manglement

I have to ask. Why $100 for entry? Warrny is only $60 (from memory)
for a rolling road closure for 300k.

Is it to boost the prize money or pay for police assistance over the
two days?

--
byron27

Old May 1st 07, 02:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 1, 6:41 pm, byron27 byron27.2pw...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote: On May 1, 1:22 pm, Jono L Jono.L.2pv...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Hey, love the course for stage 3, but pratically speaking there's a
****load of intersections + the need to cross the Melba Highway!!

Good
luck managing it!

I'm event photographer/web development for this puppy, not traffic
manglement

I have to ask. Why $100 for entry? Warrny is only $60 (from memory)
for a rolling road closure for 300k.

I haven't seen the entry fee. I don't know. Warny is one day, this is
two? I dunno ... how much was the Coleraine?

Is it to boost the prize money or pay for police assistance over the
two days?

I don't know, I'm sorry. I'll see if I can find out.

Old May 1st 07, 09:50 PM posted to aus.bicycle
essendon93[_16_]

Coleraine was $60

--
essendon93