Request for information (Dickson bike trap)

Old May 2nd 07, 01:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Default Request for information (Dickson bike trap)

BT Humble wrote:
Bean Long wrote:
BTHumble wrote:
That wasn't you I was trailing up the hill the other night was it?
Some bloke on a roadie giving me hand signals of his intentions, it
was quite a novelty for me!
(Usually roadie riders see me coming and bolt!)
BTH

Sounds like me. ANU Green jersey or Vikings jersey??

My commute is Wanniassa to ANU.

Damned if I know, my vision gets a bit fuzzy when my eyeballs are
hanging out on stalks! ;-)

I was riding a cream-coloured 1970's 10-speed, with a blue backpack
occy-strapped to the rack.
(Aeek has been kind enough to loan me some panniers now, though).

BTH

Oooh! I have a couple I am thinking of selling. I'll try to get some
info on them and get back to you but they are almost unused (they were
almost new when I bought my roadie and never looked back!). I live a
bit closer than Aeek! Unfortunately away from the computer the rest of
the day (have to return home with a sick child) but will try to get back
to you.

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old May 2nd 07, 02:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

On Bean Long wrote:
Oooh! I have a couple I am thinking of selling. I'll try to get some
info on them and get back to you but they are almost unused (they were
almost new when I bought my roadie and never looked back!). I live a
bit closer than Aeek! Unfortunately away from the computer the rest of
the day (have to return home with a sick child) but will try to get back
to you.

You might live closer, but Aeek and I work at the same place in
Woden.

I'll consider them thoguh, one can never have enough luggage! :-D

BTH