Doh, my front mug guard is guarding other things

Old May 2nd 07, 08:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Paul Yates

Default Doh, my front mug guard is guarding other things

Got home tonight and noticed I'd lost my front mud guard! Talk about
observant, it's been missing since yesterday!

I'm going to have to have a look around on my next ride to see if it's still
around!!! A pain as I took a non standard route home yesterday. Blah.

Failing the highly unlikley chance of finding it again, it's off to the LBS.

Old May 2nd 07, 09:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-05-02, Paul Yates (aka Bruce)
Got home tonight and noticed I'd lost my front mud guard! Talk about
observant, it's been missing since yesterday!

I'm going to have to have a look around on my next ride to see if it's still
around!!! A pain as I took a non standard route home yesterday. Blah.

Failing the highly unlikley chance of finding it again, it's off to the LBS.

Mine did the same years ago, but I'm sure it happened *while I was
riding*!

Do you think there is a mudguard serial theif gnome? Who attacks?
Randomly? Over the period of years?

--
TimC
I read [.doc files] with "rm". All you lose is the microsoft-specific
Old May 2nd 07, 10:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_88_]

TimC Wrote:

Mine did the same years ago, but I'm sure it happened *while I was
riding*!

Do you think there is a mudguard serial theif gnome? Who attacks?
Randomly? Over the period of years?

We removed it on the BR when you weren't looking.... it was only
slowing you down Speaking of.. I rode a reverse BR yesterday, and
had a chuckle when I hit the double-hill rises on the TT section that
was the perfect Timc popping place... until you got faster!!... hang
on... come to think of it.. your boost in speed was around the time we
removed that mud guard... hmmmm!*

A mudguard serial theif gnome? That country living is getting to you,
get out while you still can!

lama

*ok, I lie, I've not seen a mudguard on your bike(s)... not even on the
orange monster.

--
gplama

DIY CHAIN GUARD $2 PLUS [email protected] Techniques 1 May 13th 06 08:30 PM
DIY chain guard? [email protected] Techniques 8 August 11th 05 01:37 AM
DIY CHAIN GUARD $2 PLUS [email protected] Techniques 7 May 3rd 05 05:05 PM
banana guard Steve W UK 9 March 12th 05 10:21 PM
Front Sumi 1 - Things not to do with a Unicycle unicycleboy Unicycling 5 March 23rd 04 11:02 PM