a comfortable bike seat?

Old May 5th 07, 01:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter

Default a comfortable bike seat?

OzCableguy wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
a comfortable bike seat? IE it doesn't
set your groin on fire and cruch the
family jewels every time you ride?

http://tinyurl.com/26up8l

I think I'm going to plonk and blacklist every yahoo address from hereon.
Seems to be the domain of spammers, scammers, trolls & the mentally feeble.
OTOH at least it's a heads up to not take the message at face value.

Send me $20 now!

Peter
Old May 5th 07, 08:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_20_]

paulh Wrote:
On May 4, 11:52 am, wrote:
a comfortable bike seat? IE it doesn't
set your groin on fire and cruch the
family jewels every time you ride?

The trouble is that no single saddle suits everybody. But the
Specialized toupe that I put on a few months ago does work well for me.

that would be a merkin then wouldn't it?

--
ProfTournesol

Old May 5th 07, 09:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_162_]

ProfTournesol Wrote:
that would be a merkin then wouldn't it?

Quick on the draw there sir!

BTW I'm heartily shat with most yahoo services, including the
increasingly crappy yahoogroups, fer example: sick of sending off a msg
into the void, only to see if it gets spat out the other end approx
24-48 hours later. I'd prefer to set up mailman 2.1.9, although I don't
have spare time for administration + general dogs body stuff. (whinge,
whinge, whinge)

--
cfsmtb

Old May 5th 07, 10:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
paulh

On May 5, 5:17 pm, ProfTournesol ProfTournesol.2q3...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
paulh Wrote:

On May 4, 11:52 am, wrote:
a comfortable bike seat? IE it doesn't
set your groin on fire and cruch the
family jewels every time you ride?

The trouble is that no single saddle suits everybody. But the
Specialized toupe that I put on a few months ago does work well for me.

that would be a merkin then wouldn't it?

--
ProfTournesol

No, it looks nothing like Tasmania