BR Tomorrow??

Old May 27th 07, 09:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_123_]

Default BR Tomorrow??

Bleve Wrote:

Did you get your shotglass home safely?

haha, yep! thanks for that, coolest ever! It was very strange being
approached by someone in motorbike gear bearing gifts... and not
wanting something in return *argh, happy place, happy place* heheheh

cheers,
lama

--
gplama

Old May 27th 07, 10:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 27, 6:32 pm, gplama gplama.2r8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Bleve Wrote:

Did you get your shotglass home safely?

haha, yep! thanks for that, coolest ever! It was very strange being
approached by someone in motorbike gear bearing gifts... and not
wanting something in return *argh, happy place, happy place* heheheh

I will get my pound of flesh

1200 photos for the w'end ... *phew*

www.debortolitour.com/gallery

be patient, my DSL link is melting at the moment...

(some good shots of Jono in there ....)

Old May 27th 07, 10:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 27, 4:28 pm, Jono L Jono.L.2r8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
gplama Wrote: nice ride.. apart from that WIND... 68km/h gusts at Kinglake!! Made for
an ok home trip, but it was a little blustery.

You're telling me!

It was a handful on the VFR too ... I hope I didn't get too close to
you overtaking up the hills!

Old May 27th 07, 11:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_27_]

Yeh, some great photo's. Thanks Bleve.

Any idea on the results for the TT?

BTW, whoever organised the weather did a good job.

--
Jono L

Old May 27th 07, 11:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

"gplama" wrote in message

nice ride.. apart from that WIND... 68km/h gusts at Kinglake!! Made for
an ok home trip, but it was a little blustery.

Was that a Gags I spotted near Panton Hill heading back towards the
city? It would have been around 9:30ish.. it was a tall bugger on a
tall bike!

Pretty sure it was me....I went past two guys and thought "that looks like
llama" did you have a red Saeco jersey on??

After Rory turned off at Kangaroo Ground I did a solo Clinton's Rd and then
stopped in at Smith's gully for a coffee. Ended up chatting to a group of
mountain bikers who were there.....one of them was a guy I had run into at
the bottom of Burgundy St one arvo when I was on my Eddy Merckx and he was
on a SS roadie. Anyway, he had recently passed on my story to the guys he
was with about how I had upgraded from 8 spd Sora to 10spd Chorus/Record for
$80 and scored an Eddy Merckx at the same time - small world!!! I ended up
giving the guy my details and I am probably going to join them for a
mountain bike ride up there one Sunday - should be fun.

I then decided to go the short way home and so I headed straight back
through Kangaroo Ground, Eltham, and then cut up the back way past the
Rosanna Golf Course to Viewbank. Tailwind coming home was fantastic and I
was pretty well hooking along. I went past one big bunch of about 12 or so
guys and a couple of solo riders......kept expecting someone to grab a wheel
but it never happened. Got home at about 1020h or so after 85km at an avg
speed of 29km/h (as I said, the trip home was very quick and I was sitting
on 40km/h on most of the flats).

Beautiful day to be out on the bike. How did the race go GP??

Gags

Old May 27th 07, 11:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_124_]

Gags Wrote:

Pretty sure it was me....I went past two guys and thought "that looks
like
llama" did you have a red Saeco jersey on??

Beautiful day to be out on the bike. How did the race go GP??

Gags

That was me and Jaywoo... the race was a good watch (I was playing
spectator), not sure about the results... they'll be posted somewhere
tomorrow I'd assume.

JonoL was out there in the mix and might give us some headsup on the
results...

--
gplama

Old May 27th 07, 01:58 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On May 27, 8:00 pm, Jono L Jono.L.2r8...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Yeh, some great photo's. Thanks Bleve.

Any idea on the results for the TT?

I don't know what's happened, I understand there was some computer
crash or something that didn't work, but that's hearsay only. As soon
as I have results, I'll have them up on the website.

BTW, whoever organised the weather did a good job.

Imagine the dirt road in the wet

BR Tomorrow? blah Australia 22 March 26th 07 03:29 PM
TV tomorrow DaveB Australia 2 April 22nd 06 05:26 AM
Tomorrow Tim Mullin Racing 0 July 9th 05 03:56 PM
tomorrow - a day away 1oki General 1 April 9th 05 09:48 PM
Tomorrow... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 2 November 9th 03 05:54 PM