Horrible Hundred ? Clermont, FL Nov. 16

Old November 3rd 03, 03:40 PM
Father Roastandgrind

Default Horrible Hundred ? Clermont, FL Nov. 16

Good Day All,

Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont, FL
on November 16, 2003.

My V-rex will be there.

Father Time

Old November 3rd 03, 05:59 PM
Larry Varney

Father Roastandgrind wrote:
Good Day All,

Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont, FL
on November 16, 2003.

My V-rex will be there.

Father Time

I'm planning on it. But if the weather is as yucky as the day started
out last year, I may wind up hitting the malls (again) instead!
I'll be the first to admit it: I don't like riding in the rain,
especially when it's cooler than 70 degrees F. If I'm on a tour, and I
have to get from Point A to Point B that day, that's one thing. But to
start out in weather like that, on a loop route? Nah.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

Old November 3rd 03, 09:41 PM
Bill

Father:

I'll look for you and Larry Varney. I'm on a Tour Easy and another bent
rider I ride with plans to show on his Strada. Last year I think I was the
only bent riding. The weather was really terrible, wet and cold. Hope this
year is better.

Bigfoot Bill
Clermont, Fl

Old November 3rd 03, 10:07 PM
Larry Varney

Bill wrote:
Father:

I'll look for you and Larry Varney. I'm on a Tour Easy and another bent
rider I ride with plans to show on his Strada. Last year I think I was the
only bent riding. The weather was really terrible, wet and cold. Hope this
year is better.

Bigfoot Bill
Clermont, Fl
"Father Roastandgrind" wrote in message

Good Day All,

Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont,

FL

on November 16, 2003.

My V-rex will be there.

Father Time

"The weather was really terrible, wet and cold." See, I wasn't making
it up! It was awful! I sat there in my room in Kissimmee, thinking, I
came all the way to Florida for this ride, so I should go out and do it!
And I drove up to Clermont, giving it enough time to clear up. It
didn't. At least, not quickly enough for me. So I went to the movies
instead.

Old November 4th 03, 12:59 PM
Jim C

"Father Roastandgrind" wrote in message
Good Day All,

Anyone planning on doing all or part of the Horrible Hundred in Clermont,

FL
on November 16, 2003.

My V-rex will be there.

Father Time

My wife and I will be there riding Barcrofts.

Jim

Old November 5th 03, 07:49 PM
Father Roastandgrind

Hello All,

I will be with my bike

I changed my rear wheel from a 12-26 to a 11-32 cassette for the HH.

I usually ride a 12.6 to 16 AVS for a long ride or century.

I have no idea what this ride's AVS will be like.

Father Time
2001 Rans V-Rex