favorite cross racer

Old October 27th 04, 03:39 AM
erik saunders

Default favorite cross racer

my favorite cross racer is Jon Hamblen... who do you guys like?...

my least favorite cross racer is Jackson Stewart.. he is a jack-ass... they
should call him *Jackass* Stewart...

Tim Johnson is ok.. and if he raced again he would be my second favorite cross
racer... a cross racer on whom i have no opinon is Mark McCormick... except for
that he probably stole all the money from Jackass and thats why he sucks
beacause he has to work a job or something to get to the races...
Old October 27th 04, 04:54 AM
Dave H

"erik saunders" wrote in message
my favorite cross racer is Jon Hamblen... who do you guys like?...

Ricky Carmichael
Dave

Old October 27th 04, 05:13 AM
RWM

"Dave H" wrote in message

"erik saunders" wrote in message
my favorite cross racer is Jon Hamblen... who do you guys like?...

Ricky Carmichael
Dave

He better watch out for Bubba

Old October 27th 04, 05:18 AM
erik saunders

i dont know that sven guy... is he pretty cool?...
Old October 27th 04, 08:30 AM
Robert Chung

The Pomeranian often seems pretty cross.

Old October 27th 04, 06:40 PM
jerry

(erik saunders) wrote in message ...
my favorite cross racer is Jon Hamblen... who do you guys like?...

my least favorite cross racer is Jackson Stewart.. he is a jack-ass... they
should call him *Jackass* Stewart...

Tim Johnson is ok.. and if he raced again he would be my second favorite cross
racer... a cross racer on whom i have no opinon is Mark McCormick... except for
that he probably stole all the money from Jackass and thats why he sucks
beacause he has to work a job or something to get to the races...

Definitely hairy ass Hamblen. He is actually my favorite bike racer
too, on many levels. though he probably thinks i dont like him or
something.

He can make pancakes at my house any time.

second svatek. cross needs more gorrilla racers. i would love to see
him in a world cup, just swatting people outa his way. it would be
cool. Just like all the czeck guys do.

for pure visual appeal, TJ. He is so _pretty_ on the cross bike, in a
non homo way. very fluid, so smooth, tapping the pedals over. Wish
he would get back on it.

JP is cool to watch on sick technical stuff, catching air, but not
smooth-pretty-natural with a bike under him like TJ. Sven is quite
similar in body type and style. roadie like.

JP should do free-cross. that would be cool. Him and Wells. Maybe
that would be a good side show at nats!!!! Free-Cross or big air or
some other purely for fun technical display as a fun thing for
spectators...hmmm

specially with the concrete thing. and the old bunny hop contest.
always a crowd pleaser.