Ronnie Hinson feature

Old November 11th 04, 06:30 PM
PedalChick

Default Ronnie Hinson feature

One of my all time favorite bike racing heros was featured today in
the local paper. It's a great story about a very cool and genuine
guy. I know, something nice on r.b.r. - it's so unusual...
http://www.newsobserver.com/lifestyl...-8126559c.html

you might have to register, but it's free.
Old November 11th 04, 07:45 PM
DESAY

One of my all time favorite bike racing heros was featured today in
the local paper. It's a great story about a very cool and genuine
guy.

The article mentioned that he won the points race in 1989. It must be the
National Masters Championships held in Portland, Oregon. Ron asked myself and
wife to keep track of his point standings and just shout out infield advice
pertaining to the goings on. We were quite impressed with how he dominated the
race and how effortlessly he was able to "lift it" whenever there was a need
to. He won the race going away.

He is indeed a very nice fellow and we wish him all the best.

Larry D

Old November 11th 04, 09:27 PM
TritonRider

From: (PedalChick)

I know, something nice on r.b.r. - it's so unusual...
http://www.newsobserver.com/lifestyl...-8126559c.html

you might have to register, but it's free.

Great story. Thanks for posting it.
Bill C
Old November 11th 04, 09:27 PM
TritonRider

Old November 12th 04, 05:59 PM
Tom Arsenault

(TritonRider) wrote in message ...
From:
(PedalChick)

I know, something nice on r.b.r. - it's so unusual...
http://www.newsobserver.com/lifestyl...-8126559c.html

you might have to register, but it's free.

Great story. Thanks for posting it.
Bill C

Ronnie kicks ass!

Tom