Right about now

Old November 17th 04, 02:14 PM
Mozilla Gorilla

Default Right about now

Landis has to be thinking, "My God, what have I done?"
Old November 17th 04, 05:04 PM
Frank Drackman

"Mozilla Gorilla" wrote in message
ink.net...
Landis has to be thinking, "My God, what have I done?"

I hope that there was an exit clause in is contract if Phonak didn't get the
Pro Tour license.

Old November 17th 04, 05:27 PM
MagillaGorilla

Hey ****heads, Landis was hired as a GC guy for the Grannd Tours. The
GT's are not a part of the Pro Tour.

So Landis could care less. As a matter of fact, Landis is now Phonak's
clear GC leader.

Always have to correct you bitches,

Magilla

Old November 17th 04, 05:49 PM
Mozilla Gorilla

MagillaGorilla wrote in
:

Hey ****heads, Landis was hired as a GC guy for the Grannd Tours. The
GT's are not a part of the Pro Tour.

Always have to correct you bitches,

Bitch,
A case of Hoover's favorite beer says they don't get a GT invite.

Old November 17th 04, 06:57 PM
Frank Drackman

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Hey ****heads, Landis was hired as a GC guy for the Grannd Tours. The
GT's are not a part of the Pro Tour.

So Landis could care less. As a matter of fact, Landis is now Phonak's
clear GC leader.

Always have to correct you bitches,

Magilla

Hey smart guy, I bet that Phonak isn't around for any GT without the Pro
Tour License. If they don't get the license I bet that he praying for an
escape clause hoping to leave before it becomes a total mess. He would
rather start the process now than next spring.

Your ignorance is showing again.

Old November 17th 04, 07:40 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:57:18 -0800, "Frank Drackman"
wrote:

Hey smart guy, I bet that Phonak isn't around for any GT without the Pro
Tour License. If they don't get the license I bet that he praying for an
escape clause hoping to leave before it becomes a total mess. He would
rather start the process now than next spring.

Your ignorance is showing again.

To separate ignorance from opinion, the following is from ignorance:

So Phonak is too big to worry about a bicycling team going nowhere.
What's the process here? My assumption is that Phonak pays only to the
team and the team pays the guarantees to the UCI and posts any bonds.
So Phonak pulls out a morals clause or something and says, thanks, but
no and splits. No major money and no races, the team dissolves and the
guarantee money is paid out to the riders and creditors. And bootleg
Phonak bikes show up on eBay for the next six months...

If the above is remotely correct, then why Phonak would stay around
more than the next 10 or 15 days, or maybe the next 10 or 15 minutes
escapes me. If all Phonak has on the line is a few hundred thousand
Euros, they must be reaching for the plug right now.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...