Dave Fuentes is OFFICIALLY busted for cheating/.stealing!!!!!!

Old November 18th 04, 12:24 AM
crit pro

Default Dave Fuentes is OFFICIALLY busted for cheating/.stealing!!!!!!

Search Result 1
From: crit pro )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
Date: 2004-08-25 12:19:38 PST

The bigger question is when will Dave refund the stolen prize money he
cheated his fellow bike racers out of at Superweek in July?

Go to www.internationalcycling.com for the skinny.

He won the Sprinters Jersey. That is a $5000 competition divided by
top 5. So conservatively $2000.
He won at least one stage of the 16 race long series. The daily list
is for $2800, and the winner probably nets around $600.
He placed 11th in the overall classification. That probably means a
few more hundred dollars. So we'll say $3000 so far in the cheat's
pocket.
He placed highly in many of those races, as evidenced by his 11th
overall. So I'll guess another $1000 in stage money. $4000 so far.
He probably took some rich primes. Eddie Van Guys can answer this one.
They have a star * legend for Super Prime days. One thru Five stars.
Schlitz Park was a 5 star day. That means $15,000 in primes in that
100k criterium. I'll guess about $1000 in primes. I bet it is more
like $2000-3000 for Dave the drug Slave Fuentes. So that makes $5000.

$5000 CASH. No taxes. Maybe more. minus the pharmacy fee. minus a few
friends in the races. Still BIG money. Who knows how much he split
back, helping the comeback kid McCook to his best racing in 10 years.

That is money from honest hard working souls who gave their all. This
guy is despicable. He rode like a ****ing ROCKET in July. Busted
earlier for drugs, was still his dirty little secret with each dollar
made. He was sprinting like a madman. It was unreal. He was
making/driving breaks. Like a motorcycle.

This should be a police matter. The Milwaukee Police should
investigate the THEFT of over $5000 from the competitors at Superweek
2004.

Hope your dad reads this, Dave. He must be real proud of what you
have become. A 31 year old bum, who steals to support an illegal drug
habit. A true role model for the hundreds of children who cheered for
you in July. Go away.

Crit Pro
Post a follow-up to this message

Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google

Old November 18th 04, 12:59 AM
hold my beer and watch this...

Asswipe,

He didn't get busted for stealing, as he got to keep all the money.

Then again, we already established here that you can't read (reference the
'pro bono' thread).

om...
Search Result 1
From: crit pro )
Subject: Dave Fuentes is OFFICIALLY busted for
cheating/.stealing!!!!!!
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

Old November 18th 04, 12:59 AM
hold my beer and watch this...

Asswipe,

He didn't get busted for stealing, as he got to keep all the money.

Then again, we already established here that you can't read (reference the
'pro bono' thread).

om...
Search Result 1
From: crit pro )
cheating/.stealing!!!!!!
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

Old November 18th 04, 11:59 AM
MagillaGorilla

Fuentes CAS decision retroactively DQ'ed him from all races after
Redlands. Since he is disqualified from the official results in all
those races you name below, he is required to return any and all prize
money from those events. And according to the rules, the promoters have
to move everyone who finished behind Fuentes up one place.

That also means the promoters must redistribute the prize money
accordingly to reflect this official disqualification and corrected results.

USAC is in charge of enforcing all USADA doping sanctions according to
the rules.

However, this will not happen because USAC doesn't want to bring any
attention to the fact that Amber Neben, while racing for USAC's T-Mobile
team, never returned any of her prize money from the three races from
which she was DQ'ed by the CAS in her doping case last year.

And don't expect J DASH ME to do anything about this - he's just a
pretender, braindead USAC athlete rep who pulled one over on the
membership by running for an office for which he is not even qualified.

Magilla

Search Result 1
From: crit pro )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

From: crit pro )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

Old November 19th 04, 01:39 AM
CowPunk

And don't expect J DASH ME to do anything about this - he's just a
pretender, braindead USAC athlete rep who pulled one over on the
membership by running for an office for which he is not even qualified.

Magilla

ditto

voting him in is kinda like the high school class prez who got
voted in for promising to fix the cafeteria lunch menu...

Old November 19th 04, 10:05 AM
Donald Munro

MagillaGorilla wrote:
pretender, braindead USAC athlete rep who pulled one over on the
membership by running for an office for which he is not even qualified.

Apparently this occurs frequently in American politics.

Old November 19th 04, 10:05 AM
Donald Munro

MagillaGorilla wrote:
pretender, braindead USAC athlete rep who pulled one over on the
membership by running for an office for which he is not even qualified.

Apparently this occurs frequently in American politics.

Anybody seen Dave Fuentes lately? crit pro Racing 12 August 27th 04 04:04 AM
Does anybody know Dave Fuentes current sponsors? crit pro Racing 4 August 27th 04 01:46 AM
dave fuentes crit pro Racing 2 August 26th 04 04:22 AM
Dave Fuentes is OFFICIALLY busted for cheating/.stealing!!!!!! crit pro Racing 20 August 26th 04 03:48 AM