PRO: A FEATURE DOCUMENTARY

Old November 19th 04, 11:37 PM
erik saunders

Default PRO: A FEATURE DOCUMENTARY

hey... the follow up movie to THE HARD ROAD is out now... it follows pro riders
preparing for USPRO championships... it gives a candid vies of pros and their
lives.. and i has a lot of great action from philly week...

buy it here... http://eriksaunders.com/pro.htm... they came to my house... so
you can see my poor ass d3 house in the desert... and you can see my
renovations on my website...
Old November 20th 04, 12:57 AM
pk273340

they came to your house?! thats awesome. i already ordered two pack,
should arrive in a week, can't wait

--
pk273340

Old November 21st 04, 01:23 AM
Tom Kunich

I dropped a check in the envelope which was immediately swiped by my female
kitten whom I had to make three laps around the house to catch. What do you
make of that?

Tom

PS The check's in the mail.

Old November 21st 04, 03:51 PM
Keith Alexander

"Tom Kunich" wrote

I dropped a check in the envelope

*** I dropped a 20spot in the paypal bucket
for "The Hard Road."

I've been trying to get a tracking number
or a confirmation that it shipped...

2 emails and one phone call have gone
unreturned. I hate that ****.

Jamie, I know you're busy, but...

KA
---
www.nootrope.net/blog

Old November 22nd 04, 03:42 PM
Ryan Barrett

This is the best cycling movie ever. Even better than "American
Flyers"!! Seriously buy now. Also at prothemovie.com.

PS- Saunders- the actor that played you in the movie did pretty well,
but couldn't JP find someone with a smaller head??

Old November 23rd 04, 03:50 AM
erik saunders

i picked that guy out myself!.. i am insulted that you dont think he was the
best actor you have ever seen...