rbr Political Discussion Group

Old November 24th 04, 07:24 PM
B. Lafferty

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:35:42 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

Did you even read my post, JFT??

Does anyone?

JT

You do. :-)

Old November 24th 04, 11:16 PM
Sierraman

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:35:42 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

Did you even read my post, JFT??

Does anyone?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

I do, great entertainment! Take Lafferty out and it wouldn't be long before
some become bored and call for his return. I can't wait for the next round
of Armstrong rants!

Old November 24th 04, 11:16 PM
Sierraman

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:35:42 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

Did you even read my post, JFT??

Does anyone?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Old November 25th 04, 01:19 AM
Frank Drackman

"Sierraman" wrote in message

I do, great entertainment! Take Lafferty out and it wouldn't be long
before

some become bored and call for his return. I can't wait for the next round
of Armstrong rants!

Any guesses about what he will obsess about after Lance retires?

Old November 25th 04, 02:05 AM
Sierraman

"Frank Drackman" wrote in message

"Sierraman" wrote in message

I do, great entertainment! Take Lafferty out and it wouldn't be long
before

some become bored and call for his return. I can't wait for the next

round
of Armstrong rants!

Any guesses about what he will obsess about after Lance retires?

He'll probably run out of wind by then. I think the yearly doping scandels
should keep his interest. Between him and the Critter, that should continue
to be good filler for RBR. At least he's civil, but sometimes the prankster.

Old November 25th 04, 01:49 PM
B. Lafferty

"Sierraman" wrote in message

I do, great entertainment! Take Lafferty out and it wouldn't be long
before
some become bored and call for his return. I can't wait for the next

round
of Armstrong rants!

Any guesses about what he will obsess about after Lance retires?

He'll probably run out of wind by then. I think the yearly doping scandels
should keep his interest. Between him and the Critter, that should
continue
to be good filler for RBR. At least he's civil, but sometimes the
prankster.

My hope for the new year is that the homologous blood doping test, when
combined with an expected autologous test, will make the sport much more
interesting than it has been for the past ten or twelve years. Assuming
that Hamilton gets nowhere in fighting his Vuelta positive, look for more
retirements of older, top riders this spring.

Irish attorneys never run out of wind.

Old November 25th 04, 05:42 PM
Tom Kunich

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:35:42 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

Did you even read my post, JFT??

Does anyone?

JT, you have a gift for saying the truth in the least possible number of
words.

Apologies to group NBC dgk General 11 November 16th 04 01:55 AM
Group Riding Dynamics Roy Zipris General 7 September 25th 03 02:39 AM
Group ride questions Ken General 4 July 24th 03 01:05 AM