Tyler guarantees.....

Old November 26th 04, 10:30 AM
MagillaGorilla

Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

patch70 wrote in
news

Well, I guess that settles it then. Because we know, for example, that
Riachard Virenque never claimed to be innocent.

Dude, haven't you been reading Grape Ape's posts?
If so, you should know by now that American's don't dope.
Only those "weak minded" Euros do.

- Boyd S.
taking a break from doing brain push-ups

That is basically correct. Thanks. Although Grape Ape is an entirely
different gorilla than me. I am Magilla and I live in a pet shop.

Magilla
Old November 26th 04, 09:15 PM
Steven Gee

We have a very
strong case ... (snip) my lawyers are
confident. We'll have to really wait until then (January) and then I can
tell you the story, it's an incredible story and the world will see that
I'm innocent, I can guarantee that."

Unfortunately, his lawyers are confident that they will get many
billable hours. Although, I completely believe Tyler.

Old November 29th 04, 02:40 AM
patch70

Tom Kunich Wrote:
Maybe you missed the fact that EVERYONE else on his team admitted to
doping and Richard's name was in Voet's book with times and dosages.

Maybe you missed the fact that I used Virenque as an example.
The vast majority of those who get caught doping, Virenque included,
start out protesting their innocence. Some give up this claim
eventually, eg Virenque, Millar, others continue to claim innocence eg
Pantani.

Just because TH says he really really is innocent, this does not mean
much. Of course he'll say he's innocent until the case is heard and he
still has a chance of getting off on a technicality. Sorry the example
was too complex for you.

--
patch70

Old November 29th 04, 02:43 AM
patch70

MagillaGorilla Wrote:
(da **** kind of screen name is that?)

Wow, that is funny. Having my first name and year of birth questioned
by someone who calls themself MagillaGorilla.

--
patch70

Old November 29th 04, 03:38 AM
meb

MagillaGorilla Wrote:
Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

patch70 wrote in
news

Well, I guess that settles it then. Because we know, for example,

that
Riachard Virenque never claimed to be innocent.

Dude, haven't you been reading Grape Ape's posts?
If so, you should know by now that American's don't dope.
Only those "weak minded" Euros do.

- Boyd S.
taking a break from doing brain push-ups

That is basically correct. Thanks. Although Grape Ape is an entirely
different gorilla than me. I am Magilla and I live in a pet shop.

Magilla

Pet shop? But your address says zoo. Did you escape the zoo and
return to Mr. Pebbles?

--
meb

Old November 30th 04, 05:13 PM
Tom Kunich

patch70 wrote in message ...
Tom Kunich Wrote:
Maybe you missed the fact that EVERYONE else on his team admitted to
doping and Richard's name was in Voet's book with times and dosages.

Maybe you missed the fact that I used Virenque as an example.
The vast majority of those who get caught doping, Virenque included,
start out protesting their innocence. Some give up this claim
eventually, eg Virenque, Millar, others continue to claim innocence eg
Pantani.

Just because TH says he really really is innocent, this does not mean
much. Of course he'll say he's innocent until the case is heard and he
still has a chance of getting off on a technicality. Sorry the example
was too complex for you.

Certainly but since there's never been the slightest evidence that
Tyler was using performance enhancing drugs or "procedures" before we
ought to let this one play out.

This isn't the case with Pantani or Virenque or many others who were
generally accused after being caught with the goods or by their
associates having doping schedules etc.

Miller confessed.

I understand what you're saying - that a cry of innocence doesn't mean
innocence and while I agree with it, you can hardly call Pantani's
test of 54% no reason to suspect him of doping.