Tyler guarantees.....

Old November 25th 04, 04:08 PM
MagillaGorilla

Default Tyler guarantees.....

"One thing I can guarantee is I've never cheated. I grew up with a
family who taught me core values and about being honest ... To call me
positive was like a kick in the head. I can guarantee that I will clear
my name, I said it already; that I'll spend every dime I have to clear
my name. We have a lot of options, I could stop the sport and live a
pretty comfortable lifestyle. I've had a pretty successful career, but
I'd rather be completely broke and have a clear name and be known as an
honest person than to have this accusation above my head. It's really
crazy, I can't really talk a whole lot about it because they're
scheduling a hearing in January.

"It's been probably the lowest point of my life. The worst thing you can
call me is dishonest, call me a cheater. It's awful, it's a bad thing,
I've gotten slammed in the press and I haven't been able to defend
myself because lawyers in Europe and the lawyers back here in the States
all say it's best not to talk a whole lot about it ... We have a very
strong case and we're confident, my wife's confident, my lawyers are
confident. We'll have to really wait until then (January) and then I can
tell you the story, it's an incredible story and the world will see that
I'm innocent, I can guarantee that."

- Tyler Hamilton speaking at a fund-raiser for the Tyler Hamilton
Foundation at Clif Bar headquarters in Berkeley, California.

Eff you doubters,

Magilla