JT v. Danny Callen

Old November 25th 04, 04:20 PM
MagillaGorilla

Default JT v. Danny Callen

Dear My Disciples,

I have been watching the Danny Callen v. JT title fight with great
interest. It was a beautiful to see a thread with the subject "you
people are gay" metamorphose into threats, personal attacks, and hatred.

I have analyzed the thread thoroughly and will now share my opinion with
all you dumbasses.

I have concluded that JT won on all rounds except the Second Amendment
issue, which he side-stepped.

And I conclude that Danny Callen is stupid because he thinks that
someone's beliefs should not be used to characterize their intelligence.

That's the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever heard in my life, Danny
Callen. It's completely fair game to do that. Obviously JT knows this
is fair game, and did it.

Danny Callen, on the other hand, says that for some reason you CANNOT
use somebody's political opinions to define their intelligence, but
doesn't state why (oh, actually he does, but calls it respect).

So, tell me Danny Callen, if someone believes Osama bin Laden is a great
man and they respect his political ideals, are they stupid? If someone
believes Hitler was on the right track and wishes he were still ruling
Germany, is it fair to call them stupid? Is someone who hates
homosexuals but masks their hatred in politically correct jargon like
"family values" a good person or a lying, bigot?

According to JT, you are allowed to judge somebody by their political
affiliations and beliefs. But according to Danny Callen, they cannot be
judged, or called stupid, because you have to respect their opinions?

Guess what Danny Callen, I don't have to respect any political opinion
that espouses crimes against humanity, murder, corruption, lies, and
results in the death and suffering of millions of people.

I have no ****ing idea what rule book you are reading from Danny, but my
guess is you are also a Bible thumper.

You are stupid, Danny.

Do yourself a favor Danny Callen - go look up the first Amendment. It
says you can say or think whatever the **** you want. And that includes
a right to NOT respect someone.

God Bless America,

Magilla
Patriot
Old November 25th 04, 10:08 PM
Sierraman

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Dear My Disciples,

Guess what Danny Callen, I don't have to respect any political opinion
that espouses crimes against humanity, murder, corruption, lies, and
results in the death and suffering of millions of people.

Well stated MG, while I'll leave the next undercard for you and Danny, you
got some substance here. However we are up around 100,000 to 300,000 people
slaughtered, we haven't reached the million mark yet. God help us if we kill
that many without putting a stop to the madness. Where are the numbers for
the Taliban we slaughtered in Afghanistan?

Old November 26th 04, 07:10 AM
Boyd Speerschneider

MagillaGorilla wrote in
:

Is someone who hates
homosexuals but masks their hatred in politically correct jargon like
"family values" a good person or a lying, bigot?

Grape ape,

First off, I just want to say that I agree with you on the content this
post.

Secondly, you should know that calling people faggots and then denouncing
gay-bashers is hypocritical.

- Boyd S.

Old November 26th 04, 10:39 AM
MagillaGorilla

Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote in
:

Is someone who hates
homosexuals but masks their hatred in politically correct jargon like
"family values" a good person or a lying, bigot?

Grape ape,

First off, I just want to say that I agree with you on the content this
post.

Secondly, you should know that calling people faggots and then denouncing
gay-bashers is hypocritical.

- Boyd S.

Yeah, you're right, I should probably clean up my filthy mouth a bit.
BTW, I'm using the second definition of 'faggot,' which isn't an
anti-homosexual connotation. It means you are queer.

I don't have a problem with what Elton John does in his satin-sheet bedroom.

Magilla
Old November 26th 04, 10:39 AM
MagillaGorilla

Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote in
:

Old November 26th 04, 04:43 PM
Tim Lines

MagillaGorilla wrote:

I don't have a problem with what Elton John does in his satin-sheet
bedroom.

That's more about Elton John's bedroom than I care to know. I don't
know how you came by this information, but keep the rest to yourself,
please.

--

Remove CLOTHES to reply

Old November 27th 04, 03:43 PM
Mozilla Gorilla

MagillaGorilla wrote in
:

I don't have a problem with what Elton John does in his satin-sheet
bedroom.

I do. Satin is so gaudy. With all that money he can't be tasteful?