Subway Pros at Valley of the Sun SR

Old February 20th 05, 05:35 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

Jim Flom wrote:

And here I thought it was everyone knows you can't impose one

culture's
values on anothers.

Dumbass -

This isn't culture.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old February 20th 05, 11:55 AM
Curtis L. Russell

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 04:34:57 GMT, "Jim Flom"
wrote:

And here I thought it was everyone knows you can't impose one culture's
values on anothers.

Close. You can't impose one vulture's values on another. But they do
flock together.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old February 22nd 05, 06:46 PM
k.papai

"First of all, it's the first race of the year and these guys did the
TT
sans aero equipment. Let's give 'em a chance before you hang them all
out to dry. Time trialing is a speciality unto itself and no one was
prepared to give VOS a real shot. That's coming after the team training
camp leading up to Merced when the guys and gals actually get their
bikes and kit. "

Even Cat V's use areo-bars.

-Ken

Old February 22nd 05, 07:54 PM
Tom

Not necessarily. I was at several races last season where half the Pro
1-2 field did not have even aero bars for the TT. This recurs quite
often.

Tom

Old February 23rd 05, 12:18 AM
Tom Kunich

"k.papai" wrote in message
oups.com...

Even Cat V's use areo-bars.

I'd be willing to bet that Cat 5's don't gain any advantage with them
though.

Old February 23rd 05, 12:26 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not necessarily. I was at several races last season where half the Pro
1-2 field did not have even aero bars for the TT. This recurs quite
often.

Tom

Flat TTs or uphill?

Old February 23rd 05, 02:20 AM
crit PRO

loser papai goes hard in EVERY time trial. Most dweebs do.

crit PRO (softpedals TT's)

Old February 23rd 05, 03:10 AM
amit

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not necessarily. I was at several races last season where half the

Pro
1-2 field did not have even aero bars for the TT. This recurs

quite
often.

Tom

Flat TTs or uphill?

dumbass,

casagrande's team rode the TTT in the tour of the med. on std. road
bikes (and came in dead last) - but i don't know if they're a pro team
either.

Old February 23rd 05, 03:17 AM
Carl Sundquist

"amit" wrote in message
Not necessarily. I was at several races last season where half the

Pro
1-2 field did not have even aero bars for the TT. This recurs

quite
often.

Tom

Flat TTs or uphill?

dumbass,

casagrande's team rode the TTT in the tour of the med. on std. road
bikes (and came in dead last) - but i don't know if they're a pro team
either.

Ok. You've got me there. Qualifier: if you are going to do a flat (road) tt
and don't intend to do well, you can save the mechanic the trouble of
putting on the aero bars. Of course at that point, your only goal is to beat
the time cut.

Old February 23rd 05, 01:47 PM
Tom

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not necessarily. I was at several races last season where half the

Pro
1-2 field did not have even aero bars for the TT. This recurs

quite
often.

Tom

Flat TTs or uphill?

Flat TTs.

Tom

Subway Express Pros Sabine Racing 0 February 18th 05 04:44 PM
Tires/pressures the pros use? psycholist Techniques 185 February 1st 05 02:31 AM
22nd Annual Shenandoah Valley Century (Virginia) Shenandoah Valley Century Rides 11 September 5th 04 02:57 AM
Stay away from "Napa Valley Bike Tours" Happy Russ General 10 December 30th 03 08:58 PM