"ragheads" - Beautiful depleted uranium baby from Iraq. So cute.Freedom and Democracy!

Old December 11th 07, 09:18 PM posted to aus.politics, aus.family, aus.general, aus.legal, aus.bicycle
War Office

Default "ragheads" - Beautiful depleted uranium baby from Iraq. So cute.Freedom and Democracy!

http://www.hadithsearch.com/iraq13.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2BuD...eature=related

The most fundamental misunderstanding of fire and high explosives is
the 9/11 attacks which the U.S. Government staged to make the ignorant
American masses driven by irrational emotions to want to kill
"ragheads" and go to wars for corporate convenience in Afghanistan
(drugs and oil pipeline) and Iraq (oil and proximity to Iran). The
consequences of misunderstanding high explosives is fatal in more ways
than just death/maiming/loss of battles/wars for Soldiers on the
battlefield. Ripping out the cancer-causing asbestos in the
financially failing World Trade Center (WTC) towers would cost too
much money for greedy evil men so they decided to stage a false
"terrarist" attack and implode the buildings with some Americans
inside. Rich, corrupt people like the Paris Hilton family (father
refused to give fortune to charity as his father ordered be done upon
his death) "are another country"; they have no loyalty to the United
States of America. WTC owner Larry Silverstein made billions from
insurance pay-outs since he and other conspirators conned the gullible
masses into thinking it was a "terrarist" attack. Years later there
still are no new WTC buildings--construction costs lots of money that
greedy people would rather keep to themselves, so New York City still
has a huge gap in its center.

When man builds things, theses efforts take up huge amounts of effort,
sacrifice and discipline but are more easily destroyed the farther
they stray from being raw water, stone or earth which can bring forth
hardened steel. Evil men are drawn to the lust of destruction over the
hard work and toil of building. We postulate that in general its 10x
times easier to destroy than it is to build anything on planet earth;
10 hours of hand effort can be easily smashed by just 1 hour of hand
vandalism. To build large amounts of things to attain stable shelter
people from the forces of the earth requires a stable food supply and
a group of security defenders to keep initially hunter/gatherers who
keep moving (offense) and rival organized societies from destroying
and taking things the static people (defense) created. To think deeply
and discover the nature of things, one needs to not have hunger
occupying his mind 24/7/365 by virtue of a stable food supply that a
structured, civilized society using co-operative teamwork can provide.
This is not to say that the hunter/gatherer technique as epitomized by
Genghis Khan's horse warriors is not invalid; a civilized society's
army would be very wise to sweep into an enemy nation-state's civilian
areas and taking their food stuffs to keep themselves going and then
smashing their war means as Sherman did to end the U.S. Civil War in
1864-5.

The bottom line is that taking up arms to do destruction is an un-
natural, self-destructive act because what nature demands for survival
is for humans to create shelters and create food for themselves to
keep their bodies functioning. When the creator was here on the earth,
he was a CARPENTER. The paradox is many men like the fact that its 10x
times easier to destroy than build and if for nothing else than just
boredom, like the excitement of destroying things in war. If people
want to live at peace from criminals all the way up to organized
armies, they will need to subsidize their own group of "destruction-
lusters" and somehow not let them take over the society (military,
industrial, congressional, think-tank complex) and corrupt it into the
very thing they were supposed to be fighting against.

Don't hear anything about DU in the media here in aussie.

And some of you pretend that we arn't being heavily censored? lol. My
god I find it incredible. I still can't get over how ****ing blind
middle Australia is. Or are the media just pretending that they are
representing middle-Australia? Is that truth that 80% of Australians
are sitting at home like thinking the same thing but the mainstream
media is being used to make us all think that we are in a 20% instead
of the actual 80%? You know what, the way I have watched American
media trying to pretend that 9/11 Truth movement is a fringe cult when
in fact 50% of Americans think the government either assisted or
participated in the 9/11 attacks, well I think 80% of Australians
think like I am.

Something has to be done. We need to take back the power off the
****ing Zionist Jews.
www.iamthewitness.com
Old December 11th 07, 11:19 PM posted to aus.politics, aus.family, aus.general, aus.legal, aus.bicycle

You aren't being "censored" you paranoid ****wit

Old December 13th 07, 05:07 PM posted to aus.politics, aus.family, aus.general, aus.legal, aus.bicycle
War Office

On Dec 11, 9:19 pm, wrote:
On Dec 12, 8:18 am, War Office wrote:

And some of you pretend that we arn't being heavily censored? lol.

You aren't being "censored" you paranoid ****wit

Why did all these people say we are then?

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in
the major media."
--William Colby, former CIA Director, quoted by Dave Mcgowan,
Derailing Democracy

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they
ought to have."
-- Richard Salent, Former President CBS News.

"News is what someone wants to suppress. Everything else is
advertising".
former NBC news President Rubin Frank

"You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a
couple hundred dollars a month."
--CIA operative, discussing the availability and prices of journalists
willing to peddle CIA propaganda and cover stories. Katherine the
Great, by Deborah Davis

"There is quite an incredible spread of relationships. You don't need
to manipulate Time magazine, for example, because there are [Central
Intelligence] Agency people at the management level."
--William B. Bader, former CIA intelligence officer, briefing members
of the Senate Intelligence Committee, The CIA and the Media, by Carl
Bernstein

"The Agency's relationship with [The New York] Times was by far its
most valuable among newspapers, according to CIA officials. [It was]
general Times policy ... to provide assistance to the CIA whenever
possible."
--The CIA and the Media, by Carl Bernstein

"Senator William Proxmire has pegged the number of employees of the
federal intelligence community at 148,000 ... though Proxmire's number
is itself a conservative one. The "intelligence community" is
officially defined as including only those organizations that are
members of the U.S. Intelligence Board (USIB); a dozen other agencies,
charged with both foreign and domestic intelligence chores, are not
encompassed by the term.... The number of intelligence workers
employed by the federal government is not 148,000, but some
undetermined multiple of that number."
--Jim Hougan, Spooks

"For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been
diverted from its original assignment. It has become an operational
and at times a policy-making arm of the government.... I never had any
thought that when I set up the CIA that it would be injected into
peacetime cloak and dagger operations."
--former President Harry Truman, in a letter to the Washington Post,
one month after the JFK assassination, December 21, 1963

You really need to get a pair of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_glasses