vintage bike sale

Old October 27th 05, 08:35 AM
David Martin

Default vintage bike sale

So this is what happens when you end up wioth too many bikes:

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7680290t0.asp

(links to a story about a collection of bikes up for sale dating back
to the 1890's including a 1905 Dursley Pedersen and a 1.25d

...d

Old October 27th 05, 08:41 AM
Tony Raven

David Martin wrote:
So this is what happens when you end up wioth too many bikes:

Too many bikes is an oxymoron

--
Tony

Anon

The Bike Show Danny Colyer UK 1 July 7th 05 10:24 PM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America General 0 March 30th 05 07:34 PM
Vintage Bike Ad - For Sale [email protected] Marketplace 0 February 16th 05 11:23 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Social Issues 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM