Mountain Bikes are EVIL, the DEVIL created them !

Old July 3rd 04, 04:37 AM
Portable Splat Graphics

Default Mountain Bikes are EVIL, the DEVIL created them !

What are you NEW? HA!. That's where the saying comes from, " Feel like
heaven, Ride like Hell "
Yes It's hell to ride 6+ hrs every couple day, hell I tell you!!!. lol
Your a kook

CS
VT2

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message

"Patrick Kain" wrote in message
m...
Mountain Bikes are EVIL,

snip

Hmmm.... we mountain bike when its warm, hell is warm.... hmmmm

Hi My name is Satan.......All bow below me

Satan (micheal)

Old July 3rd 04, 09:52 AM
Patrick Kain

Mountain Bikes are EVIL, they're the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Mountain Bikes, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Mountain Bikes are evil, using Mountain Bikes is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Mountain Bikes.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
Old July 3rd 04, 11:30 AM
Stephen Baker

Patrick says:

snip diatribe

New dosage this week?

How's that working out?

Steve ;-)
Old July 3rd 04, 03:36 PM
Fred Fragger

"Patrick Kain" wrote in message
m...
Mountain Bikes are EVIL, they're the work of the devil, made to collect

your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Mountain Bikes, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Mountain Bikes are evil, using Mountain Bikes is BLASPHEMY , only heretics

and
witches like Mountain Bikes.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Jesus, come back Mike, all is forgiven :-)

Later,

Fred

Old July 3rd 04, 07:44 PM
gabrielle

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 01:52:00 -0700, Patrick Kain wrote:

And heretics and witches shall BURN !

"What do we do with witches?"
"BURN THEM!"
"And what do we burn apart from witches?"
"MORE WITCHES!"

gabrielle
Old July 4th 04, 01:11 AM
S o r n i

Patrick Kain wrote:
Mountain Bikes are EVIL, they're the work of the devil, made to
collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

And your point would be...???

Bill "zebulb" S.

Old July 4th 04, 01:22 AM
Shawn Curry

Patrick Kain wrote:
Mountain Bikes are EVIL, they're the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Mountain Bikes, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Mountain Bikes are evil, using Mountain Bikes is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Mountain Bikes.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Yeah, so? Tell me something I *didn't* know.
Old July 6th 04, 04:36 AM
Dave W

gabrielle had this to say
news
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 01:52:00 -0700, Patrick Kain wrote:

And heretics and witches shall BURN !

"What do we do with witches?"
"BURN THEM!"
"And what do we burn apart from witches?"
"MORE WITCHES!"

gabrielle

Must've turned him into a newt!

Dave (but he got better....or did he?)

The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
New to mountain bikes bob Mountain Biking 16 December 22nd 03 03:40 PM
Good News! Joe Breeze Abandons the Mountain Bike for Practical Bikes! BB Mountain Biking 2 December 10th 03 04:37 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 05:14 AM