Purchase Team Jerseys

Old May 7th 05, 09:18 PM
Michael

Default Purchase Team Jerseys

Hi,

Can anyone tell me any good sites to purchase Team Jerseys long & short
sleeve, and that will ship to Australia

Old May 7th 05, 09:38 PM
trg

"Michael" a écrit dans le message de news:
| Hi,
|
| Can anyone tell me any good sites to purchase Team Jerseys long & short
| sleeve, and that will ship to Australia

Personal experience- Stay away from Pro Bike Kit. They're pretty dodgy. The
owner himself lied to me about an order that I never received.

Old May 7th 05, 09:52 PM
B. Lafferty

"trg" wrote in message
"Michael" a écrit dans le message de news:
| Hi,
|
| Can anyone tell me any good sites to purchase Team Jerseys long & short
| sleeve, and that will ship to Australia

Personal experience- Stay away from Pro Bike Kit. They're pretty dodgy.
The
owner himself lied to me about an order that I never received.

I emailed the same owner about the absurd shipping rates and time frame for
shipments to the US ($20-$25 and 28 days for a jersey) noting that I could
order books from Amazon UK and receive them in three days via Royal Air Mail
for about $5. I got a nasty reply that Amazon UK was going broke with such
shipping. I think not.

Old May 7th 05, 11:16 PM
Bill C

Michael wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me any good sites to purchase Team Jerseys long &

short
sleeve, and that will ship to Australia

WCP is kind of pricey, but I've had good luck with them.
http://www.worldcycling.com/merchant.mvc
Bill C

Old May 8th 05, 12:07 AM
Cat Dailey

Two that I've ordered from a lot with no problems....
www.bikejerseys.com
www.probikekit.com

HTH,
Cat