My Brother Is Selling T-shirts

Old December 5th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

Default My Brother Is Selling T-shirts

ok. so here is the deal. i made a thread like 5 months ago asking for
some ideas for tshirts that you guys would like to buy. so far i have
only gotten the i-Uni idea. im sure i could come up with some sweet
desines but it would be good to have some help.
here is what i got.

|Filename: if%20it%20were%20easy.jpg |

manon1wheel

Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
need some new gear? Go to '661' (www.sixsixone.com) for some of the
best gear around!
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old December 5th 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

iupd

that would be a great shirt i think, if there was an iupd shirt i would
definatly get it before any of the other shirts (i wont be getting one
though, sorry)

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

irvinegr wrote:
haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

pixystix6 wrote:
oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

kapoute wrote:
It just depend if you are gay or not...

GILD wrote:
Been looking at your penis again?

iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old December 5th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vicuniclub

it might be an idea to try to contact some of the big distributors of
unicycles in north america... they would buy alot more. which would
increase the profits. i like the t shirts though!

--
vicuniclub
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

Old December 5th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

hey! nice tshirts how much is postage to the uk????

--
brendan

Please can koxx1 change their hub and cranks from isis to NISIS or RISIS
?

(Not isis and retarded isis)
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old December 5th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blackbike

is there going to be any copywrite issues with this?

--
blackbike

add me on msn,

Have a look at 'My Space' (
http://www.myspace.com/blake_langdon) and
leave a comment plz
blackbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13551

Old December 5th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
albino_gumby

I'd buy the iStreetUni one if it didn't have the font. Just my opinion.

--
albino_gumby
albino_gumby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11695

Old December 5th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkplonker

No offence but i wouldnt like to send my money to you, hoping that i
receive one. Maybe email UDC and Bedford to see if they will sell them
through there shops. I do like the street one and the last one about
the bike, i would by them if they were on UDC

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484

Old December 5th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

iridemymuni wrote:
iupd

that would be a great shirt i think, if there was an iupd shirt i would
definatly get it before any of the other shirts (i wont be getting one
though, sorry)

There was a UPD shirt, which pwned all. But SOMEONE *coughERICcough*
stoped making them, which was lame. So, eric you *******, start making
them again.

--
Evan Byrne
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old December 6th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

Just to let all know, there shouldn't be a copywrite issue. It is talked
about on gilby's website I think, about how when using something as a
parody you don't need no permission.

--
habbywall

kapoute wrote:
I think I'm in love with habbywall

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old December 6th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Catboy

UPD will eventually be back. With some other designs as well.

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

----The biggest pussy you'll ever meet.

My Brother Is Selling T-shirts manon1wheel Unicycling 0 December 5th 06 01:58 AM
Alan Holmes's brother? Tony Raven UK 4 October 29th 06 09:13 PM
Big Brother soup UK 19 July 18th 05 08:50 PM
Another conversation with brother Ken M General 50 July 11th 05 04:35 PM
Condolences to Brother Magilla DA74 Racing 2 April 19th 05 04:32 AM