An Open Letter to President Bush

Old November 25th 04, 09:09 PM
B. Lafferty

"oyvey1948" wrote in message
om...
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
k.net...

"Chas" wrote in message
"B. Lafferty" wrote
Take a look at the Bill of Rights Defense Committee

http://www.bordc.org/

Thanks-
I'll be interested in hearing more from them.

Chas

Nancy ???, the executive Director is first class and extremely
knowledgeable
both in substance and as a facilitator for community organizing. Tell
her
that I send my regards.

Brian Lafferty

No doubt she'll be thrilled to hear that from someone who can't think
of her last name.

Nancy Talamain. Now go **** yourself in your dead asshole.

Old November 25th 04, 11:23 PM
oyvey1948

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message k.net...

"oyvey1948" wrote in message
om...
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
k.net...

"Chas" wrote in message
"B. Lafferty" wrote
Take a look at the Bill of Rights Defense Committee

http://www.bordc.org/

Thanks-
I'll be interested in hearing more from them.

Chas

Nancy ???, the executive Director is first class and extremely
knowledgeable
both in substance and as a facilitator for community organizing.

Tell
her
that I send my regards.

Brian Lafferty

No doubt she'll be thrilled to hear that from someone who can't

think
of her last name.

Nancy Talamain.

It took you an hour to do that?

Google "Bill of Rights Defense Committee", "Nancy", and "executive
director". It's in the summaries of the 3rd - 8th entries.

Now go **** yourself in your dead asshole.

Mmm. Ad hominem. Thanks for reinforcing what a class act you are,
Lafferty. I'm disappointed you didn't write it in French.

Old November 26th 04, 12:00 AM
B. Lafferty

"oyvey1948" wrote in message
om...
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
k.net...
Nancy Talamain.

It poped into my head about ten minutes after I posted the prior message.
Unlike you I don't spend all my time at rbr.

It took you an hour to do that?

Google "Bill of Rights Defense Committee", "Nancy", and "executive
director". It's in the summaries of the 3rd - 8th entries.

Now go **** yourself in your dead asshole.

Mmm. Ad hominem. Thanks for reinforcing what a class act you are,
Lafferty. I'm disappointed you didn't write it in French.

Faites l'amour vous-même dans votre anus.

Old November 26th 04, 02:17 AM
Smorgass Bored

How about all you inconsiderate ****s uncross this Off Topic bull****
from rec.antiques ... Noone there gives a **** about your political
discussion.

sheesh, what a bunch of ****ing jerks..

Doug
~*((( Big fish eat Little fish )))*~

Old November 26th 04, 02:17 AM
Smorgass Bored

Old November 27th 04, 01:27 AM
JKVawter

Andy Gale wrote in message ...
Myo Jorn wrote:
The real problem is the ACLU. Because every
illegal-midnight-border-crosser knows that he has a lawyer in the US
ready and willing to fight for him. Of course the ACLU does a lot of
other heinous stuff to undermine American freedom,

This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read on usenet.

Andy

That's a fact. Sorry to come in late and perpetuate this moronic
thread. But I just wanted to expand on Andy's point: the ACLU has
nothing to do with defending illegal aliens. Furthermore, aliens who
are put into removal proceedings, that is, deportation, must pay for
their own lawyer because it is a civil proceeding, not a criminal
proceeding. Only in a criminal proceeding, and only when the
defendant cannot afford one, will the court appoint an attorney,
usually a public defender, to represent the alien, and anyone else who
cannot afford an attorney.

If the alien is convicted in a criminal proceeding, and the conviction
is one that makes him deportable, then he is summoned to Immigration
Court, where the immigration judge will tell him: "You have a right to
an attorney, but not at government expense." Any questions?

JKVawter

Old November 27th 04, 03:31 AM
Carl Sundquist

"JKVawter" wrote in message
om...
Andy Gale wrote in message
Myo Jorn wrote:
[...]

Are you saying the ACLU are court appointed public defenders?

What does the C in ACLU stand for?