Ride-A-Lot clip of me filming&commenting on Apex

Old September 10th 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot clip of me filming&commenting on Apex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBTayx46A4

Ride-A-Lot - yes or no, can you ride down the section in the clip, and
mainly the end part which is just in the distance. As I said Ride-A-
Lot, many, MANY FEMALES are dominating this trail, and I have, and
everytime I have I fear it. It's deadly, yet many girls wail through
it, and one was 56 years old.

So Cherry Poochkums Blossom, why are you NOT riding Apex, Especially
since you have a full suspension?

WUSSY!!

Old September 10th 07, 08:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Sep 10, 1:26 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBTayx46A4

Ride-A-Lot - yes or no, can you ride down the section in the clip, and
mainly the end part which is just in the distance. As I said Ride-A-
Lot, many, MANY FEMALES are dominating this trail, and I have, and
everytime I have I fear it. It's deadly, yet many girls wail through
it, and one was 56 years old.

So Cherry Poochkums Blossom, why are you NOT riding Apex, Especially
since you have a full suspension?

WUSSY!!

Boy, YOUTUBE distorted my film.

Here's another clip Mitchel Sprinksky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBivvuEsUQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBivvuEsUQ

Old September 10th 07, 09:06 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBTayx46A4

Ride-A-Lot - yes or no, can you ride down the section in the clip, and
mainly the end part which is just in the distance. As I said Ride-A-
Lot, many, MANY FEMALES are dominating this trail, and I have, and
everytime I have I fear it. It's deadly, yet many girls wail through
it, and one was 56 years old.

So Cherry Poochkums Blossom, why are you NOT riding Apex, Especially
since you have a full suspension?

WUSSY!!

Funny, I hear you talk a lot about "bombing" down it, but I never
actually see you ride it. It's too bad Virginia was watching you and
told me you never even attempted it.

That trail is nothing. Go ride SSV and tell me how you did. That is,
if you don't split your head open.

Did the clinic give you your medicine? I told them not to prescribe
anything until they saw you taking your lithium.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 10th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Sep 10, 2:06 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

You little wussy, you didn't ride SSV did you.

Show us the video, one photo aint evidence BOY.

Old September 10th 07, 09:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Funny, I hear you talk a lot about "bombing" down it, but I never
actually see you ride it. It's too bad Virginia was watching you and
told me you never even attempted it.

That trail is nothing. Go ride SSV and tell me how you did. That is,
if you don't split your head open.

Did the clinic give you your medicine? I told them not to prescribe
anything until they saw you taking your lithium.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You little wussy, you didn't ride SSV did you.

Show us the video, one photo aint evidence BOY.

Let's put it this way. You are a poor pathetic legally psycho soul.
You look for acceptance from real people, yet find none. Therefore, you
turn to figments of your imagination and delusions that manage to get
you by in the day before going to sleep. These images manifest
themselves until you have no recourse, but to record yourself talking to
no one but yourself. I am sure your original psychiatrist has told you
all of these things already. He has told your Mother, who is pained by
it. You are still her son, so she feels obligated to support you in
what ever way she can. In this case through money. She would so like
for you to be normal, but that can only happen if you help yourself.

Your doctor prescribed medicine to take away the ghosts that haunt your
every waking moment. Why won't you take them? You are only hurting
yourself and I fear that one day these inner demons will be too much for
you and then you will become violent. Where will you be then?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 10th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Sep 10, 2:24 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Funny, I hear you talk a lot about "bombing" down it, but I never
actually see you ride it. It's too bad Virginia was watching you and
told me you never even attempted it.

That trail is nothing. Go ride SSV and tell me how you did. That is,
if you don't split your head open.

Did the clinic give you your medicine? I told them not to prescribe
anything until they saw you taking your lithium.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You little wussy, you didn't ride SSV did you.

Show us the video, one photo aint evidence BOY.

Let's put it this way. You are a poor pathetic legally psycho soul.

kissy kissy sweetheart...!

You look for acceptance from real people, yet find none.

Who am I seeking assistance from?

Therefore, you
turn to figments of your imagination and delusions that manage to get
you by in the day before going to sleep.

You gotta tell us of a delusion or figment of my imagination, you
can't just state a general accusation, Cherry Poochkums Blossom.

These images manifest
themselves until you have no recourse, but to record yourself talking to
no one but yourself.

Such as in the video? I was talking to you Scrumptious Blossom, I have
a crush on you because of your woman boobies, yippeee!

I am sure your original psychiatrist has told you
all of these things already.

Who? Name please.

He has told your Mother, who is pained by
it. You are still her son, so she feels obligated to support you in
what ever way she can.

Are you have a crush on my momma? All my friends did because she has
big boobs.

In this case through money. She would so like
for you to be normal, but that can only happen if you help yourself.

Normal is what we all should be? Out of fear? So it's not normal to be
an advanced MTB rider, which you cannot be, thus cannot go down Apex
trail, like women do?

Your doctor prescribed medicine to take away the ghosts that haunt your
every waking moment.

I was talking to/about you in the video Cherry Blossom, are you a
ghost?

Why won't you take them? You are only hurting
yourself and I fear that one day these inner demons will be too much for
you and then you will become violent. Where will you be then?

Violent, explain. I think you're speculating wild absurdities, but I'm
open to hear your complete definition of my supposed problems. Also,
in the midst of all this can you please show us a clip of you riding
down Apex, such as the sections I've put on the internet, in this
thread, of which I suspect you're deviating by distracting us, by
these crazy persecutions you want to be true, but aren't, because I
can ride 1,000 times greater than you can. Since you started the war,
BOY, I finish it. Unless you can put up the evidence of you riding
these advanced trails as I have done, you have lost the war, and until
you announce that you have lost the war, I will pound on you and your
reputation, as a woman-wussy with woman boobs.

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will accept it, as long as you admit you're ugly as well, of which
we can end the war, which you try not to participate, but are.

Old September 10th 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will accept it, as long as you admit you're ugly as well, of which
we can end the war, which you try not to participate, but are.

Hmmm... Me thinks I've hit a nerve.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 10th 07, 10:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Sep 10, 2:48 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will accept it, as long as you admit you're ugly as well, of which
we can end the war, which you try not to participate, but are.

Hmmm... Me thinks I've hit a nerve.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'm waiting to see your riding Apex video, or SSV, one photo of you on
a bike going zero miles an hour, is not riding SSV.

Old September 10th 07, 10:36 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will accept it, as long as you admit you're ugly as well, of which
we can end the war, which you try not to participate, but are.

Hmmm... Me thinks I've hit a nerve.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'm waiting to see your riding Apex video, or SSV, one photo of you on
a bike going zero miles an hour, is not riding SSV.

Look at the front tire of that photo, nimrod. That's not standing
still. But then again, you don't know anything other than standing
still or pushing your bike up the hill while talking to yourself.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 10th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

LIBERATOR wrote:

If you want to apologize to me for initiating hostilities as you did,
I will accept it, as long as you admit you're ugly as well, of which
we can end the war, which you try not to participate, but are.
Hmmm... Me thinks I've hit a nerve.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'm waiting to see your riding Apex video, or SSV, one photo of you on
a bike going zero miles an hour, is not riding SSV.

Look at the front tire of that photo, nimrod. That's not standing
still. But then again, you don't know anything other than standing
still or pushing your bike up the hill while talking to yourself.

Mitchel? I was talking to you, in narrative form about the trail.

You were standing still, or went 3 whole inches and stopped. No video
means you did not ride the trail.