Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), your perfect trail

Old September 6th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), your perfect trail

Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills
a badly needed void on the Front Range -- the perfect beginner trail.
So many of our rides are steep climbs, followed by steep descents.
They are often rocky and technical. Many of Front Range favorites just
aren't geared toward introducing someone to mountain biking.
Centennial Cone is a different story. The trail at Centennial Cone is
smooth as glass, with almost no technical sections. There is a very,
very short series of stairs in one area, but they are easy to
negotiate. Beginners will not feel intimidated by this trail, but they
will get the feel for riding real singletrack in a beautiful setting.
Additionally, there are no super-long, burly climbs or hairy descents.
The uphills and downhills are relatively short and all of the grades
are pretty reasonable. There is enough challenge there that you can
still get a workout, but it's not going to leave you physically
destroyed.

Submitted By: Kyle Henley

Old September 6th 07, 10:27 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

http://www.trailcentral.com/trail/tr....php?trail=134

Old September 6th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills

Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 6th 07, 10:36 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Sep 6, 3:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills

Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I only respond to Mitchel Sprinsky not the sick, tinsel moron.

Old September 6th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills

Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I only respond to Mitchel Sprinsky not the sick, tinsel moron.

When you don't like what I say that is your response. This is
Mitchell.Virginia gave me permission to talk to you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 7th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Have you seen this Kona thread?
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=331496
Scary! can you imagine your frame breaking when you're doing a
wheelie over a rock?

I also read somewhere about the pedal spindle bearings being bad which
cracks the spindle and can cause injurous crashes if **** happens when
riding too fast. I'm still trying to remember where I read this
though. Ill send the link when I find it again.

Old September 7th 07, 02:02 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

On Sep 6, 5:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills

Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

That trail looks like a lot of fun. Flowing, fast, decent views...
maybe I went soft since I did in that knee?

Also, killer video quality. I can almost never watch ride videos
because of the constant jostling of the helmet/camera and the poor
resolution. Props.

Old September 8th 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills

Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

That trail looks like a lot of fun. Flowing, fast, decent views...
maybe I went soft since I did in that knee?

Also, killer video quality. I can almost never watch ride videos
because of the constant jostling of the helmet/camera and the poor
resolution. Props.

Props go to Pete for telling me how it's done.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 8th 07, 09:06 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills
Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

That trail looks like a lot of fun. Flowing, fast, decent views...
maybe I went soft since I did in that knee?

Also, killer video quality. I can almost never watch ride videos
because of the constant jostling of the helmet/camera and the poor
resolution. Props.

Props go to Pete for telling me how it's done.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

Peter Fagerlin is very very good at both MTBing and video making.

But uh, I will surpass him in making a better video, using only my
$200.00 compact camera, with very limited focus.

Old September 10th 07, 02:29 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), I saw this on the front page of RMN, it
was focused on getting girls into MTBing. It's the perfect trail for
you Cherry Blossom...
Trail Description: I'm excited about Centennial Cone because it fills
Not only are you a wacko, you are also very forgetful. TAKE YOUR LITHIUM!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/cone.wmv

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

That trail looks like a lot of fun. Flowing, fast, decent views...
maybe I went soft since I did in that knee?

Also, killer video quality. I can almost never watch ride videos
because of the constant jostling of the helmet/camera and the poor
resolution. Props.

Props go to Pete for telling me how it's done.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

Was this on here, privately, or neither? Not that I have helmet cam,
but I'm curious, and I may end up with one eventually if I come across
the right deal.