Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th 05, 04:27 AM
Bikesoiler

Default Lindsay beat Niki Gudex and Emma Colson

warrwych Wrote:
FanTASTic news Gags!!! Well done Lindsay!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

And.. what is it with Niki Gudex??? I think she is pretty .. borin
that is! nuthin special. Unlike Ms Tory Thomas, who is now in hospita
recovering from being hit by a car last week (suspected broken pelvis)
maybe it was Niki knocking out the competition (both in the photo fram
and on the track)????

1st - Congrats to Lindsay! I'll chip in $0.50 to send her to th
worlds.
2nd - Niki, yeah rides well & scrubs up OK.
3rd & most important - Tory hit by car! Fark! She's a regula
Deluxe Dirt Critter at Sth Melb & a mighty fast rider. Hope she heal
up quick

--
Bikesoiler