Front Sumi 1 - Things not to do with a Unicycle

Old March 22nd 04, 11:07 PM
unicycleboy

Default Front Sumi 1 - Things not to do with a Unicycle

Well my performance went pretty bad with the music going all wrong but I
continued on with the performance and did my first front summersault
with the unicycle without a harness, which didnt work lol, I need more
time to put on the harness and maybe then it will work.

http://tinyurl.com/3baqc

Video of attempt going wrong
I will by trying this again even though i gashed my leg on the pedal.

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
www.boateng.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old March 22nd 04, 11:24 PM
chirokid

OUCH, you just gave me my laugh for the day. OUCH!

I would say the crowd was very entertained. --chirokid--

--
chirokid - Bug Killing Unicyclist

"Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
quote by Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old March 22nd 04, 11:54 PM
BryanM

it was a nice try

--
BryanM - level 3

People who use bicycles are cheats.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95 with our video

BryanM's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5684

Old March 23rd 04, 03:43 AM
tomblackwood

BryanM wrote:
*it was a nice try *

Wow...great footage. I love the camera-person's commentary.

Nice job having the huevos to chuck something like that...

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

Tailgate at your own risk.....

Old March 23rd 04, 04:17 AM
bugman

Dang! The funny part is how quick you pop back up after the fall!

--
bugman - Professional Assasin

forget_your_life wrote:
*dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

Old March 23rd 04, 10:02 PM
unicycleboy

Lol aparently i scared quite a few people but its worth it for a
first time. I think i might be getting told to stop doing them because
of safty reasons hope not, i want to do more.

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
www.boateng.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Fractured front cog? Badger_South General 9 July 6th 04 11:16 AM
Trouble with a new Shimano Triple Front Derailleur FD-5504 Leon Techniques 8 May 12th 04 10:03 PM
High School Unicycle Club Memphis Mud Unicycling 11 February 11th 04 02:49 PM
Mystery Bikes Marian Rosenberg General 7 January 21st 04 12:51 PM
Mystery Bikes Marian Rosenberg General 4 January 7th 04 10:18 PM