Seeking expats in Switzerland for paid interview by Skype or phone

Old November 21st 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
horizon

Default Seeking expats in Switzerland for paid interview by Skype or phone

Hello,

Hope it's OK to post this message here.

I am seeking expats in Switzerland who are willing to be interviewed
by
Skype/phone (reasonable charges reimbursed) about their experience of
expat life there.

You will receive $25 USD in payment for the interview, which will take
around 25 - 40 minutes.

The interview will be used as the basis for an article to be placed on
a website for current/prospective expats.

You would need to be one of the following:

1. Foreign professional
2. Student
3. Entrepreneur
4. Senior Citizens / retirees