Awareness Test

Old December 21st 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Anton Berlin

Default Awareness Test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

Evn hrdr 2do w/ txtng n drvng
Old December 22nd 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Phil H

On Dec 21, 1:17*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

Evn hrdr 2do w/ txtng n drvng

Anton, this is a predominantly male NG, now if it had been a scantily
clad attractive female walsing through.............what was that
question again?
Phil H
Old December 24th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Zenon

On Dec 21, 12:17*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

Evn hrdr 2do w/ txtng n drvng

..
..
..
..
..
Hey Jug Head, watch this then kill yourself:
..
..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6IL...eature=related
..
..
..
..
From rational knowledge life is meaningless. So, kill yourself. It
is in your power to end your life. You will likely not kill yourself
even though you have long known that life is senseless.
..
..
Old December 26th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Anton Berlin

Old December 26th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

Dumbass - everyone knows I am an anti-theist and my girlfriend has
incredible breasts.

So life DOES have meaning.

Everyone knows that only infants think breasts are important. I urge you to
concentrate on the groin if you would be an adult - you god damn moron!

Life has NO meaning. That is what atheism is all about - you god damn moron!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 1st 11, 03:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle[_2_]

Default Only an asshole doesn't believe in God and then hides his belief

On Dec 26 2010, 4:31*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message

Dumbass - everyone knows I am an anti-theist and my girlfriend has
incredible breasts.

So life DOES have meaning.

Everyone knows that only infants think breasts are important. I urge you
to concentrate on the groin if you would be an adult - you god damn moron!

Life has NO meaning. That is what atheism is all about - you god damn
moron!

My God, I was way too kind to this idiot.

If someone tells me he is believer, I will not argue with him. Instead I
respect him and hold him in awe. Nay, I reserve my ultimate contempt for
atheists who crow about it.

What kind of an asshole would want to disillusion any from a belief in God.
The fact is that those who believe in God are far better persons that those
like me who do not believe. Atheists should shut the **** up about their
atheism. If they don't, I will attack them for being the crude basterds that
they are.

I have been an atheist ever since the age of 16 but I do not crow about it
like this Anton Berlin jerk!

Only an asshole doesn't believe in God and then hides his belief. The
decision to believe in God is personal, but when they form a powerful
force that VOTE, and when they approve of an unnecessary war or when
he commits a suicide attack then it becomes everybody's concern.
Old January 1st 11, 05:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Ed,

Many people all over the world prayed and hoped to god that you'd kill
yourself or **** off into some other obsession like dancing around the
house in your grandma's panties.

The fact that you're still here annoying people proves there is no god
and that you're still the leading **** of usenet. That is one fact in
evidence we can all agree upon.
Old January 2nd 11, 04:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle[_2_]

On Jan 1, 11:10 am, "
wrote:
On Jan 1, 9:53 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the

deep jungle" wrote:
[...]

Was Voltaire an asshole? According to Voltaire, an atheist ought to
invent God.

A writing: The Three Impostors was written by an anonymous author.
Voltaire found this a text that denied the existence of a divine
being. He thought that it was an extremely dangerous work since it put
into question the idea that criminals would be punished in the
afterlife. This was an idea that he thought was very important for
society. He wrote the author a poem in 1768. In this poem, Voltaire
develops the idea that the existence of God (or the belief therein)
helps establish social order. He then goes on to boast of his own role
in eliminating prejudice and injustice. And finally, Voltaire goes on
to deride some of his enemies.

In the poem, Voltaire writes:
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
Let the wise man announce him and kings fear him.http://everything2.com/title/If+God+...it+would+be+ne...

What, we can not call Voltaire an asshole?

He's been proven wrong 1,000 times by Humanist Europe vs. Christian
American in criminality and penal population.

Let alone road manners.

Awareness Test Anton Berlin Racing 11 January 2nd 11 04:15 AM
Raise Awareness Doug[_11_] UK 39 November 12th 10 02:43 PM
HGV driver cyclist awareness Tom Crispin UK 24 November 14th 08 12:10 PM
Awareness test John Dunlop UK 2 March 24th 08 11:31 AM
Cycle Awareness Ad OzCableguy Australia 0 March 11th 08 12:00 AM