Tour de Rutherglen in October

Old September 22nd 05, 07:37 AM
DaveB

Default Tour de Rutherglen in October

Just back from Rutherglen where I saw this ride being advertised. If you
want to combine wine with cycling this is for you (and no hills).

http://www.rutherglenvic.com/events/...majoreventID=9

DaveB
Old September 22nd 05, 08:31 AM
TimC

On 2005-09-22, DaveB (aka Bruce)
Just back from Rutherglen where I saw this ride being advertised. If you
want to combine wine with cycling this is for you (and no hills).

http://www.rutherglenvic.com/events/...majoreventID=9

Spooky. I mentioned the durif before seeing this page.

It's not a common grape. But good in that region.

--
TimC
"This thesis brought to you by the letter tau" -- TimC
Old September 22nd 05, 11:59 PM
Bean Long

Gratuitous plug

My parents have a wonderful B&B/vineyard/winery just outside Wang which is a
superb hub for a number of rides around the Wang, Beachworth and Rutherglen
areas. They often play host to cyclists and can organise to pick your bikes
up from the train at Wang and store them in town (at my sister's place)
until they are required. Group bookings the best bet as they are one of
only two 4.5 star accommodations in Wang. Don't bother booking for the Jazz
festival, they are usually booked 3 years in advance for that time of year.

www.graniterangeestate.com.au

/Gratuitous plug
--
Bean Travel Agency