New NJ Bike Routes

Old July 16th 04, 11:36 PM
chriggity

Default New NJ Bike Routes

I just moved here (Princeton, NJ) from Utah.

I hear this state has a great scene, and plenty of nice routes for
road bikers. Any suggestions?
Old July 18th 04, 06:27 AM
Hotshot

All NJ has is people that talk funny and women with big hair that can kick
your ass like a man.

om...

Old July 18th 04, 01:09 PM
Karen Horn

LOL I guess I'm just going to have to hurt you now... One moment as I get
Guido.

As for bike routes, I don't know how much help I am, I live in NJ but do
most of my biking elsewhere (all my biking friends live in other states...
Go figure). However, when I have decided to head out around here, I've
followed some of these routes. The Great Swamp Ride was very nice, as is
Allamuch Allegory (though that might be a bit far away for you... About an
hour and a half north driving)
http://www.state.nj.us/njcommuter/html/bikemaps.htm

Anyone else have any good routes? I'm always looking too.

Karen

"Hotshot" wrote in message
.com...
All NJ has is people that talk funny and women with big hair that can kick
your ass like a man.

om...

Old July 18th 04, 11:38 PM
Lance Lamboy

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:09:38 +0000, Karen Horn wrote:

LOL I guess I'm just going to have to hurt you now... One moment as I
get Guido.

As for bike routes, I don't know how much help I am, I live in NJ but do
most of my biking elsewhere (all my biking friends live in other
states... Go figure). However, when I have decided to head out around
here, I've followed some of these routes. The Great Swamp Ride was very
nice, as is Allamuch Allegory (though that might be a bit far away for
you... About an hour and a half north driving)
http://www.state.nj.us/njcommuter/html/bikemaps.htm

Anyone else have any good routes? I'm always looking too.

Closer to Princeton is the Delaware River Canal towpath. It is right next
to the Delaware so it should be easy to find. One place that you could
pick it up is Washington Crossing, PA.

Karen

"Hotshot" wrote in message
.com...
All NJ has is people that talk funny and women with big hair that can
kick your ass like a man.

om...

--
Lance Lamboy