Africa Uni Tour in 2009

Old December 8th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Africa Uni Tour in 2009

Who is going? I'm trying to get a schedule of what to do before and
after the tour.

My current plan is to do the tour, and then spend another month in
Madagascar doing our own muni/car-tour of the island.

Send me your email if you are going: cd at bluetreesoft dot com

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 9th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Ah Madagascar, do we see talking hippos and lions from the New York Zoo?

JH

--
fluxusmaximus