Message from the oracle, Mr. Franklin.

Old January 13th 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Message from the oracle, Mr. Franklin.

On 1/12/2011 9:55 PM, raamman noodles wrote:
[...]
most often when folks need to identify a post made by myself they cite
Raamman; it is merely a tag for convience, for all you know I may be a
Mrs. or a prepubescent kid or an amazing talking horse with access to
the internet, a modern day Mr Ed [...]

Mr. Ed is Ed Dolan.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 13th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm Shermªn™ °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 1/12/2011 9:55 PM, raamman noodles wrote:
[...]
most often when folks need to identify a post made by myself they cite
Raamman; it is merely a tag for convience, for all you know I may be a
Mrs. or a prepubescent kid or an amazing talking horse with access to
the internet, a modern day Mr Ed [...]

Mr. Ed is Ed Dolan.

If I were a coward and a scoundrel like Raamman, I would hide behind a user
name too. But Ed Dolan the Great is ... well, Great - and he has no use for
user names and those who use them.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 13th 11, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
kolldata

MY FIRST BICYCLE BOOK

no nudity, no cocksucking, no right wing weirdos

http://www.google.com/search?tbs=bks...68f614bc218727
Old January 13th 11, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"kolldata" wrote in message
MY FIRST BICYCLE BOOK

no nudity, no cocksucking, no right wing weirdos

Take this from a former college librarian - no one read books anymore. What
planet are you from anyhow? Now take your left wing **** and put it where
the sun don't shine - you nude cocksucking weirdo!

****ing Regards,

Old January 13th 11, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 1/12/2011 11:57 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
MY FIRST BICYCLE BOOK

no nudity, no cocksucking, no right wing weirdos

Take this from a former college librarian - no one read books anymore. What
planet are you from anyhow?

Gene is from Avagadro V, but winters on Avagadro IV.

Now take your left wing **** and put it where
the sun don't shine - you nude cocksucking weirdo!

Gene is an oracle, not a weirdo.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
"the tapioca crawled from the bowl across the table flopped on the
Old January 13th 11, 11:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
wrote in message
MY FIRST BICYCLE BOOK

no nudity, no cocksucking, no right wing weirdos

Take this from a former college librarian - no one reads books anymore.
What
planet are you from anyhow?

Gene is from Avagadro V, but winters on Avagadro IV.

Now take your left wing **** and put it where
the sun don't shine - you nude cocksucking weirdo!

Gene is an oracle, not a weirdo.

Anyone who references cocksucking is a weirdo. **** him and all those who
use such impolite language.

I urge everyone on these ****ing newsgroups to be civil and courteous like
Ed Dolan the Great. Also, try to cultivate the virtue of humility like Saint
Edward the Great. All the world hates arrogant *******s.

Old January 13th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
James[_8_]

On Jan 13, 10:56*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Anyone who references cocksucking is a weirdo. **** him and all those who
use such impolite language.

Do as you would be done by?

JS.

Old January 14th 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"James" wrote in message
On Jan 13, 10:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Anyone who references cocksucking is a weirdo. **** him and all those who
use such impolite language.

Do as you would be done by?

I am holier than thou.

Fire must be fought with fire. Otherwise evil men will prevail.

Old January 14th 11, 03:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
kolldata

I'm weathering California. RBT weathers January.
Armstrong's excercise planning book is excellent.
and search to EXRX ! strech dude strech for tomorrow tis spring !
did you see the mapping device i sent Fogel for Jefferson in London ?

eyeyyehahhhaha recent investigation reveals Ben had bad stats for
telling true stories.
Old January 14th 11, 01:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"kolldata" wrote in message

I'm weathering California. RBT weathers January.
Armstrong's excercise planning book is excellent.
and search to EXRX ! strech dude strech for tomorrow tis spring !
did you see the mapping device i sent Fogel for Jefferson in London ?

eyeyyehahhhaha recent investigation reveals Ben had bad stats for
telling true stories.

TM is getting lonely on RBS and is only talking to himself these days. He
needs another nut to converse with. I urge you to look him up. He will keep
you busy for the rest of your life. After all, nuts like you should only
talk to other nuts like him. Why bother the rest of us with your drivel!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Message from the oracle, Mr. Franklin. James[_8_] Techniques 121 January 17th 11 06:54 PM
TR, not Ben Franklin Ryan Cousineau Racing 4 October 2nd 09 04:07 AM
Fly Oracle [email protected] General 1 October 14th 07 03:47 PM
Here it is Tom K. Your 5th message! yourbuddy Racing 14 December 30th 05 05:42 AM
Microsoft, Oracle, Unisys should sponsor a team each! what if club Racing 13 September 24th 03 08:38 PM